Jake
Jake HalfDork
11/21/08 3:58 p.m.

Courtesy the Birmingham, AL 'list:

2007 Dodge Charger R/T - Payoff.. Black Charger, Road and Track, Sunroof, 5.7 v-8 with 340hp, Has dark tint on all the windows except windshield. Vehicle engages four cylinders when it is at idle or at speeds up to 55 unless you goose it and instantly goes back to v-8 mode. Has never been pulled over by police or ever been in wreck. Never been modified. full synthetic oil changes everytime. payoff is 23000. Original sticker was 32000. Thats what I paid. You just saved yourself ten grand. I have the lifetime warranty on the vehicle. I am not sure if this is transferrable or not. Oh yeah, Charger has leather seats, Sirius Sattelite Radio, Eighteen inch wheels. You will not even have to talk to the ladies, they just get in the car. Not really but pretty much true. I got in trouble that way and now have to get rid of my charger per requesy of my fiance. Stephen 205 981-9705 Stockcharger@yahoo.com

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH SuperDork
11/21/08 4:50 p.m.

$23k? Not really a grassroots price...

And of course getting one used later on is no use with the ladies. That's the problem, today's attractive sports car is tomorrow's woman-repellant, even if it's still in mint condition.

pete240z
pete240z HalfDork
11/21/08 5:30 p.m.
  1. Who cares if it has never been pulled over? Does that do damage to the car?

  2. Lifetime Warranty? What is that?

3.The "ladies" just get into the car. Not really, but pretty much true. Which is it? Either I need to know if the ladies just get in or not.

Maybe this is a cab? "The ladies instantly get into the back set and start talking to you"

Volksroddin
Volksroddin Reader
11/21/08 5:47 p.m.
pete240z wrote: 3.The "ladies" just get into the car. Not really, but pretty much true. Which is it? Either I need to know if the ladies just get in or not. Maybe this is a cab? "The ladies instantly get into the back set and start talking to you"

people on drugs do alot of dumb things, (crack heads)

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB Dork
11/21/08 5:47 p.m.

Yeah but are the "Ladies" just pavement princesse's looking for short term employment as freelance physical therapists ? that would 'splain the fiance's ruling of get rid of it !!

Chebbie

bamalama
bamalama New Reader
11/21/08 5:56 p.m.

Eighteen inch wheels? Please. Around Birmingham, a Charger ain't a Charger without at least 24" wheels.

travellering
travellering New Reader
3/10/14 8:47 p.m.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4369075246.html

Ressurecting a zombie thread, just because the title fits... I love it when one wrong word choice totally bombs a C-list ad. "Maintained frivolously with oil change every 7000 miles.."

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
3/10/14 9:31 p.m.

In reply to pete240z:

If it's an '07, I believe that's when Chrysler started their lifetime drivetrain warranties which I don't think they do anymore.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
3/11/14 8:39 a.m.
travellering wrote: http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4369075246.html Ressurecting a zombie thread, just because the title fits... I love it when one wrong word choice totally bombs a C-list ad. "Maintained frivolously with oil change every 7000 miles.."

Lancer007
Lancer007 Reader
3/11/14 2:08 p.m.
Jake wrote: You will not even have to talk to the ladies, they just get in the car. Not really but pretty much true. I got in trouble that way and now have to get rid of my charger per requesy of my fiance.

Our Preferred Partners
XRZj5Mi1rZVrucreOiZQXgkZeoUaKujjs2v88iqAkR5W8MVN7lNJbhX2ngHBQREQ