1 2
bravenrace
bravenrace SuperDork
2/27/12 6:11 a.m.
MG Bryan wrote: http://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/2803531436.html What the berkeley is in the water in the Midwest?

They don't show it on the map for some reason, but Youngstown is actually a foreign country. Yep, it's true.

cwh
cwh SuperDork
2/27/12 9:09 a.m.

Yup, definitely a foreign country. My home town. Most corrupt city in the USA, I believe. Strong Mafia presence. Has some nice people, but is generally a scary place.

bravenrace
bravenrace SuperDork
2/27/12 12:04 p.m.

In reply to cwh:

An ex-girlfirends brother in law was arrested there back in the 80's in what I believe was one of the biggest drug sting operations ever. I don't remember a lot of the details, but he was part of a mafia drug ring. He was also a defendent in the Danny Green murder. He was eventually murdered while doing time for the drug thing...My wife's family is nothing like that of my ex-girlfirend...

pinchvalve
pinchvalve SuperDork
2/27/12 12:18 p.m.

Maserati!!!!

Oh wait!

trucke
trucke New Reader
2/28/12 6:05 p.m.

No pictures. lol... Better jump right on this one!

1974 Triumph TR-6 Roadster - $50000 (Asheville, NC)

This Baby is for The Serious Collector's Only!!!.....One of a kind Collector's Sports Car!!!.... Just like the one Jay Leno Paid $100,000 for....You can own this Fantastic Gem Yourself.... I bought it Brand New and it has been in my basement most of the time since then!............ Only had the opportunity to put 30,000 miles on it!...It still has it's original rag top with it's original zip down back window!!!....It hasn't been driven in way over 30 years!!!...Yea, it's that good!!!...Leno Wants It but I would like to see it driven around here....If this is the Car for You, then let's make this Happen!!!...If I have no Local Takers then I will just leave it in the basement another 5-years.....Let me know what you think and thanks for your consideration.

The0retical
The0retical New Reader
3/1/12 6:14 p.m.

Well it's not craigslist but seeing as I'm a connoisseur of crackheads and their car pricing strategies here's a FD from autotrader..

trucke
trucke New Reader
3/1/12 6:18 p.m.
The0retical wrote: Well it's not craigslist but seeing as I'm a connoisseur of crackheads and their car pricing strategies here's a FD from autotrader..

For that kind of money it should at least have an isolated cold air intake box.

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Reader
3/1/12 6:24 p.m.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/2868731198.html

lolwhut?

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
3/1/12 6:25 p.m.
trucke wrote:
The0retical wrote: Well it's not craigslist but seeing as I'm a connoisseur of crackheads and their car pricing strategies here's a FD from autotrader..
For that kind of money it should at least have an isolated cold air intake box.
seller said: 500 MILES ON FULLY BUILT STREET PORT MOTOR , TRIPLE BEARING CERAMIC COMP TECH T-67 TURBO, FRESH PROFESSIONAL PAINT JOB AND KIT OVER 30,000 IN PAINT AND BODY COLOR IS ,ASTON MARTIN CANDY RED ,. ALL TOP BRAND PARTS SUCH AS GREEDY. BIG BRAKE KIT, FULL SUSPENSION KIT, CUSTOM SOUND SYSTEM, DYNO IS AT 400 TO THE WHEEL ON 91 PUMP, BUILT TO BE RELIABLE, NO CHEAP PARTS ON THIS CAR , new sparco seats and gauges, I SPENT OVER 90,000 ON THIS PROJECT. CLEAN TITTLE NO SALVAGE BS. price is firm, please no stupid calls serious buyers only.

Oh the ironing.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy Dork
3/9/12 2:55 p.m.

Here is mine, though I am still going to look at the car, so maybe I am the crackhead.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2854285954.html

The engine is shot and the car has a rebuilt title due to flood damage. I am going to see how bad it smells, offer the guy $2000 and tell him to call me when nobody buys it and he is tired of looking at it.

monark192
monark192 HalfDork
3/14/12 5:07 p.m.

Want those pompous, tree-hugging, hybrid drivers to suck your... exhaust fumes? Then take a look!

This 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 V10 will make them burn inside with rage when you fill up your near 40 gallon tank with dinosaur souls. Use your gas gauge to time their 0-60 times as they get the gerbil under their hood to get them moving up the hill. Coming in at over 5680lbs unloaded (unladen weight, 8800 GVWR), this monster crushes compact cars like the little plastic coffins they are. Use the 10k rated class 4 hitch to tow their carcasses to the trash pile they belong in! This long bed could fit one of those "Fix It Again Tony" Fiat 500 and still fit your living room furniture for the move. Whats that, your Toyota Tacoma is stuck? Pull out that anti-american puddle blocker with 4.11 gears and 4-wheel drive on Dana 60 and 70 axles with overload springs. Still have some gas left? Lets hit some trails, tow your 45 ft toy hauler loaded with your Hummer Trophy Truck to Glamis and get some sand action going. Shift it into 4-low and cruise at 45MPH at 4K RPMs, watch the fuel gauge act like a countdown for a shuttle launch. Dont like white? Dont like grey? How about rust colored? This truck features a custom paint job called "Chrysler Two-tone" available on most 90's american vehicles, show some pride as the paint flakes block the air intake of that little rice burner bumping to LMFAO behind you. With air conditioning so cold, the dash cracks like ice hitting hot water in the summer. Is it too cold outside? 10 cylinders warm up water faster than a Korean Nuclear Plant. This standard cab seats plenty for a nice fun night, you and two young cow girls from the country bar. Don't forgot your saddle! Need more room? You can have the camper shell, throw in a blow up mattress and some tie-downs.

96 dodge ram longbed standard cab

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2888390948.html

The0retical
The0retical Reader
3/14/12 5:48 p.m.

In reply to monark192:

Ah the high desert. Probably comes with a free ounce of meth to.

Gotta admit though it's at least creative.

Jay
Jay UltraDork
4/12/12 1:28 p.m.

So I posted some 'well used' synthesizers on Kijiji for a steal, because I don't wanna have to move them. The ad was very detailed and described the faults with them accurately, and clearly said to "reply by email to arrange a time to see them." I get one reply so far, no capitals, no punctuation, no greeting or anything - just two words: "telefonnummer bitte" (German for "phone number please"), but both of them are spelt wrong.

...I don't think I'm gonna give him my number.

aircooled
aircooled UberDork
4/12/12 1:38 p.m.
Jay wrote: ...."telefonnummer bitte"....

I think you may really have missed out on something:

trucke
trucke Reader
2/20/14 7:53 p.m.

have a curb incident when it snowed hard and i wasted one of my eagle rims....i dont know if it can be fixed but it will go with the other 3......17X8 245 45 R17 tires......

That'll buff right out!

http://asheville.craigslist.org/pts/4342641287.html

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5JlHsd6zfQe6nPHeOScThiUkCR8fMxY55JCkBJl5oVQCV0f5KjJEzGwHMJxkR5kF