1 2 3 4
ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
2/11/09 8:22 p.m.

OMG a semi good looking girl IN a swimsuit..

Yawn...

Internets has me jaded.

Monkeywrench
Monkeywrench Reader
2/11/09 8:44 p.m.
amaff wrote:
foxtrapper wrote: Meea, I'll pass. Doesn't seem to be a pleasant bone in that womans body. A tight tummy that can't do a belly laugh isn't worth the whipped cream and strawberries.
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating cookies if you know what I mean...

Those better not be fudge cookies.. if you know what I mean

She's pretty hot, but muscular? She just looks like a really fit angry gnome.

If you want to see muscular chicks, go hang out with some woman swimmers and gymnasts

.. Alicia Sacramone, now that's a babe

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Dork
2/11/09 8:51 p.m.

I'd like to see the stig do a spread like that LOL.

gubby
gubby New Reader
2/11/09 8:53 p.m.
littleturquoiseb said: C: she's very marketable (almost more important then her driving skills ... why else does D.E. Jr make more then jimmy J) +1 True, you make most of your money in the Cervix department!
Keith
Keith SuperDork
2/11/09 10:28 p.m.

She's muscular for a reason, that's good. Fit bird!

92dxman
92dxman Reader
2/11/09 10:34 p.m.

Picture number 26 of 34 in the Danica gallery. End of story. Now that Alicia Sacramone woman...wow is she hot and flexible.. That is a dangerous combination.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
2/11/09 11:03 p.m.

as I said last year when she was announced as an SI SSE model, she may be marketable, but she is a terrible person when it comes to face to face fan relations. My girlfriend wished her good luck at the 2007 Belle Isle race, and she barely acknowledged anyone was talking to her. She signed about 400 "hero cards" and left them in a stack for people to take as they walked past. most of the other drivers would personalize them if you asked politely...

I would not want her on my team if I were the one spending the dimes.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
2/12/09 12:23 a.m.
92dxman wrote: . Now that Alicia Sacramone woman...wow is she hot and flexible.. That is a dangerous combination.

Is she in the SI swimsuit issue???

Wally
Wally SuperDork
2/12/09 1:48 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: this one's my favorite:

+1

littleturquoiseb said: A: She Hot ....

You're entitled to you're opinion. It wouldn't kill her to have a sandwich and maybe smile now and then.

littleturquoiseb said: B: She is a better driver then just about all of us

Possibly, I've never been in an Indycar and she's never driven a bus so it's hard to compare

littleturquoiseb said: C: she's very marketable (almost more important then her driving skills ... why else does D.E. Jr make more then jimmy J)

Sure she may be marketable, but I'd rather have a three time champ if I was paying the bills

littleturquoiseb said: D: those of you who don't want or can't handle a strong women need to get over your own issues.

I have no problem with stong women. My wife could make her cry or snap her like a dried twig depending on how you mean it.

foxtrapper
foxtrapper SuperDork
2/12/09 5:10 a.m.
littleturquoiseb wrote: She Hot ....

You have low standards.

D: those of you who don't want or can't handle a strong women need to get over your own issues. When you grow up and mature a bit, you'll learn there's a big difference between a strong woman and an unpleasant one.
914Driver
914Driver Dork
2/12/09 5:40 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: how many cupholders that thing got?

Three. The cobra has none.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Reader
2/12/09 6:26 a.m.

blah blah blah ...

driveshaft~differential joke

lube rear end joke

dipstick~crankcase joke

overhaul bottom end joke

blah blah blah

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
2/12/09 6:42 a.m.

British car guys open up a whole new world of innuendo, with things like

"polish those dashpots", "prise her swarf ring" or "hammer her fuel pump"

minimac
minimac Dork
2/12/09 7:05 a.m.

Fox and Wally hit the nail on the head. Sorry, I see nothing of substance w/Ms.Patrick. OTOH, I've been wrong before!

jde
jde Reader
2/12/09 7:09 a.m.

The quintessential Danica Patrick interview, as heard on Midweek Motorsport last year.

littleturquoiseb
littleturquoiseb Reader
2/12/09 7:19 a.m.
foxtrapper wrote:
littleturquoiseb wrote: She Hot ....
You have low standards.
D: those of you who don't want or can't handle a strong women need to get over your own issues. When you grow up and mature a bit, you'll learn there's a big difference between a strong woman and an unpleasant one.

I'm old, married, have family, and consider my self grown up ... and you're right if she's a cranky hoon ... I'm not interested.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' Reader
2/12/09 8:33 a.m.

I think she’s very attractive and I’m not the least bite intimidated by her success, quite the opposite, it’s a plus, but her personality is a total deal breaker for me.

An excellent insight into her mind can be found in one of the GoDaddy commercials where a little girl wins a GoKart race and Danica is there at the finish line to congratulate her…notice how Danica whips out a checkered flag and shoves it into the little girls face.

Understandably, the little girl reels back and tightens up her facial muscles in a defensive move. Yep, that’s pretty much what I think it’d be like to be involved with Danica…you’d have to keep your guard up so much that you wouldn’t have an opportunity to enjoy the desirable stuff.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH SuperDork
2/12/09 8:45 a.m.

I've been told my standards are too high many times (including on this board), and I think she's hot!

As for being unpleasant..well most hot women (or should I say people?) are unpleasant, if she was pleasant I'd consider it a bonus Although I saw her on a TV interview a while back and she came across as friendly and down-to-earth.

Now for some British car innuendo: I'd like to lubricate those lower grunnion banjos!

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
2/12/09 8:52 a.m.

If I was a self-loathing gay Christian with a Jose Canseco fantasy, I could probably settle for Danica.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair Dork
2/12/09 9:15 a.m.
Wally wrote: You're entitled to you're opinion. It wouldn't kill her to have a sandwich and maybe smile now and then.

Wally, i can't recall ever disagreeing with you, but i'm going to have to throw the WTF flag regarding the sandwich. This is not a skinny chick with ribs and clavicles and bony elbows sticking out like some hollyweird skank. And unless you're thinking of feeding her a breast implant sandwich, I'm just totally lost on this comment.

Regarding the smile, yeah, my favorite picture that actually has her in it is this one:

Chris_V
Chris_V SuperDork
2/12/09 10:03 a.m.

A lot of times, a woman working hard to be successful in a stressful, high pressure, male-centric industry will come off as unpleasant. To be honest, it was us that made them that way.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
2/12/09 10:11 a.m.

As far as I'm concerned, she would not be Ms. Right. She'd be Ms. Right Now.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
2/12/09 10:15 a.m.

I was acctually refering to having a ride along if she where driving a 2 seat car, esspecially if it was that cobra.

Not that I would turn her down if I ever had the chance, but in terms of eye candy, I like them with a little more up top.

PHeller
PHeller Reader
2/12/09 10:20 a.m.

muscular or not I'd rip the hell out of that...

car that is...MUHAHA

but she's pretty hot as well.

fastEddie
fastEddie Dork
2/12/09 11:30 a.m.

Ah, the wonders of the airbrush (digital or old-skool, either way).

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IxTiMWQgPU4T95BaI0bzCGB8Eb8tNMXAa0fQnvwrPvrT84xVzSknwgPhOl9T2HP2