1 2
Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
1/29/19 10:24 p.m.

In reply to Beer Baron :

I would be interested and maybe my 15 year old. 

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
2/4/19 2:55 p.m.

So... who all is potentially in? Who would want to DM? Any particular adventure path in mind?

I really want to play Curse of Strahd so that I can run it for a group after I wrap up the campaign I'm currently DM'ing.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
2/5/19 3:44 p.m.

I have been a gamer since i was in about 3rd grade. the last few years have been hit and miss with groups in person and just found a group for online to play shadowrun every week myself. 

everything under the sun i have played at some point. not a very big D+D fan. love battletech and cars wars though and played besm for 10 years with a group. find it hard to find players in person now for some reason. every where i go its magic or 40k or something and older or not so well known games is is pretty much forget it. you could also ways go to some of the local hobby shops and every get a small pickup game of something to play. now, you can not get a couple of peole to play a chap card game or something.

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
2/6/19 12:26 p.m.

I know there's another thread here somewhere, where I commented my nerd-dom goes back to around 1983-4 for AD&D in high school.  Some Neverwinter Nights on the PC probably 2000ish.  And now SWMBO's daughter is rolling dice with school friends regularly (I took her to buy her first dice and character last year, proud moment).

We're trying to get her to put together a campaign we can all play, with a few friends.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltimaDork
2/6/19 1:34 p.m.

Gamer here.

Lots of info in the other thread  There may have been other threads, too

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
2/6/19 6:59 p.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy :

Hahahahaaaa that's the one.  I forgot I started it too.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
2/7/19 2:17 p.m.

In reply to Beer Baron :

Its been like 30 years since I have played so I am up for whatever.

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
2/7/19 9:10 p.m.
Aaron_King said:

In reply to Beer Baron :

Its been like 30 years since I have played so I am up for whatever.

Yeah, but the real question is who is ready to step up and DM?

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
2/8/19 8:51 a.m.

In reply to Beer Baron :

You?  By the way, are you working Beer Fest this year?  I was gifted a ticket for tonight.

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
2/9/19 8:39 a.m.
Aaron_King said:

In reply to Beer Baron :

You?  By the way, are you working Beer Fest this year?  I was gifted a ticket for tonight.

Not me. I'm already DMing one campaign. Not up for running two right now, especially not while also learning to use an online gaming tool.

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I was at Brew Fest last night. We were in a trailer kinda near the center. In between Land Grant and Delerium. We only had two taps though.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VGjYZGv51g1f5TsrBdoVVU5b1Wg2QLfYZzDFKVNqRuw9k3ULcT9Q1ND556uOr8kv