1 2
carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
2/6/10 1:33 p.m.

Get the good Norelco and then finish shaving in the shower, you'll love it.

My son-in-law has one of those shave 3 times a day beards and since he's started doing the electric and then the manual razor he's cut down his shaving to twice a day and he doesn't get all that razor stubble and razor burn.

The electric razor does the sensitive areas better than a manual razor so you get less "damage" to your skin and it cuts the stubble down enough that the manual razor almost glides across the skin since it's not being asked to cut so much.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado Dork
2/6/10 10:57 p.m.
joey48442 wrote:
poopshovel wrote: I hate shaving so much, I don't really do it anymore. Once a week I'll trim up with my 10 year old, $20 pair of hair clippers. Does about as good as any electric shaver I've ever used.
I hate shaving as well, but I gotta for work. Joey

The only thing I hate more than shaving is hair growing out of my face.

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
2/7/10 9:48 a.m.

I have never ever had luck with electric razors. except for a cheapy I bought in an emergancy, a "bell and Howell" that set me back about 10 bucks at the Drugstore. It actually shaved better than the last Norelco I had.

I actually use the quattro too.. but I shave in the shower, so my skin is already pretty soft and ready to be done by the time I get to it.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
2/7/10 10:03 a.m.

I tossed my Norelco - and actually not because it wasn't a good shave or easy or anything... just because I travel a lot and a 2oz bottle of King of Shaves + 3 blade disposable is just as fast and easy but requires no electricity to use, weighs nada and fits snugly into a tiny travel bag.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iiTnRmvBrXQn4UrAEtxN5POExQWAphC4GICQMCC4SqgFOfDey8jLMw7v5KSd7aaf