7 8 9 10
CivicSiRacer
CivicSiRacer New Reader
9/10/08 9:37 a.m.
confuZion3 wrote: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1471010 Explody ferris wheel. No point. Just watch it. I wouldn't ride it.

Imagine being on that in real life :) LOL. Start to kiss your girlfriend, and then BOOM you both are flying off.

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
9/10/08 10:31 a.m.
CivicSiRacer wrote:
confuZion3 wrote: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1471010 Explody ferris wheel. No point. Just watch it. I wouldn't ride it.
Imagine being on that in real life :) LOL. Start to kiss your girlfriend, and then BOOM you both are flying off.

And when you land, all bruised and battered, "Wow. Was that the same for you too?"

CivicSiRacer
CivicSiRacer New Reader
9/10/08 11:05 a.m.

Try Suicide :) http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1508824

amaff
amaff Reader
9/10/08 1:12 p.m.

A buddy of mine has figured out how to take advantage of that glitch and has been sending me a slew of these self-destructing yet goal achieving contraptions. This one takes the cake with the post-goal super-nova

http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=1511991

amaff
amaff Reader
9/10/08 1:23 p.m.

Here's another take on the design... but the result isn't nearly as successful: http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=1512316

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
9/10/08 1:27 p.m.

Crap. I need to buy this stupid game.

Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
9/10/08 1:30 p.m.

i modified his a little more, pretty cool

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1512671

amaff
amaff Reader
9/10/08 1:41 p.m.

wow, I shouldn't be laughing that hard at these things! LOL

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
9/10/08 2:34 p.m.

Porsche 911, anyone? Useless, but cool.

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1514710

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
9/10/08 2:35 p.m.
Strizzo wrote: i modified his a little more, pretty cool http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1512671

Wow.

Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
9/10/08 3:17 p.m.
confuZion3 wrote: Porsche 911, anyone? Useless, but cool. http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1514710

no longer useless

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1516323

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
9/10/08 3:24 p.m.

Haha. Right. I forgot to add the radio antenna! Duh!

lazy784
lazy784
9/10/08 5:01 p.m.

hey guys, call me stupid, but i only joined this website bc of this thread, but i found a contraption u can use in almost all the levels(not all!)

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1519143

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1519242

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1519361

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1519565

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1519613

hate the fact that no one has realize u can use good suspension to drive over a gap so here is my suspensive contraption:

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1519722

this one is the one i LOVE!

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1519832

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1519898

Type Q
Type Q Reader
9/10/08 6:21 p.m.

I did this with the intent of being minimalist. I have not figured out how to do with less than 3 elements.

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1523468

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
9/10/08 6:28 p.m.
Type Q wrote: I did this with the intent of being minimalist. I have not figured out how to do with less than 3 elements. http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1523468

Done with 2 parts - http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=738773

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
9/10/08 6:36 p.m.

Wow that's clever.

Duke
Duke Dork
9/11/08 7:47 a.m.
Strizzo wrote:
confuZion3 wrote: Porsche 911, anyone? Useless, but cool.
no longer useless

Looks like your spring rates are a little low and your shocks are blown.

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
9/11/08 10:50 a.m.

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1543109

Monster Truck! Fails at this level, but it might work well with others.

Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
9/11/08 11:11 a.m.
Duke wrote:
Strizzo wrote:
confuZion3 wrote: Porsche 911, anyone? Useless, but cool.
no longer useless
Looks like your spring rates are a little low and your shocks are blown.

welll theres no such thing as a cheap porsche

Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
9/11/08 11:28 a.m.
confuZion3 wrote: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1543109 Monster Truck! Fails at this level, but it might work well with others.

when in doubt, go bigger

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1544066

amaff
amaff Reader
9/11/08 12:00 p.m.
Strizzo wrote: when in doubt, go bigger http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1544066

I prefer the Mythbusters motto better: When in doubt: C4.

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
9/11/08 2:06 p.m.

Yes, but there is no C4 option in this game.

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
9/11/08 3:27 p.m.

BULL DOZER!

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1550867

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago Reader
9/12/08 12:22 a.m.
Duke
Duke Dork
9/12/08 5:48 a.m.
thatsnowinnebago wrote: Ultra Awkward U-Turn

Does it ever make it? When I ran it, it took a break at the apex of the U, then barely got itself onto the upper platform. But by that time the pink wheels had their rods crossed, so they wouldn't turn, and the top yellow wheel wasn't getting any bite on the ceiling.

7 8 9 10
Our Preferred Partners
ynalQI3lHy5AGM7Qewh0Ja7ACs1GSrJiqFrsMKuzzbksBswUR0FWkjj0D439iFp6