1 2 3
Luke
Luke SuperDork
4/16/11 7:02 a.m.

In reply to ditchdigger:

Great album!

Also found out recently that Wire are still around and playing gigs. Unfortunately, I missed out on seeing them when they were here.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy Reader
4/18/11 1:55 p.m.

Hah, talk radio. I sometimes listen to that on really long trips because some of it makes me so angry there is no chance at all of getting sleepy.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
4/18/11 2:35 p.m.
Brett_Murphy wrote: Hah, talk radio. I sometimes listen to that on really long trips because some of it makes me so angry there is no chance at all of getting sleepy.

For "Talk" radio I have XM. The Opie and Anthony Show and RawDog are awesome for non-musical time-wasting laughs.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant Dork
4/18/11 3:02 p.m.

I'll just put in my perennial vote for "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" and "Radar Love"

Rufledt
Rufledt HalfDork
4/18/11 4:18 p.m.
Derick Freese wrote: The biggest iPod in the world can't hold enough driving music (at decent quality anyway) for my music tastes. I want to add that the entire Initial D sound track has good music. Two other animes with great music that I dig while I'm driving are FLCL and Cowboy Bebop. Heck, I was listening to Cowboy Bebop's OST before Adult Swim picked it up.

Never heard Cowboy Bebop soundtrack before, but +1 on initial D and FLCL music. A friend of mine downloaded the entire Pillows discography. He's a very good friend

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KVQl0Nw0yJodughZ6gZgLDvVi6arSjOcRc03unEUbqWGb8vqpYn5uNuFncezdYPz