1300zuk
1300zuk New Reader
6/14/14 12:21 p.m.

I know this may be late notice, but would anyone be interested in a car show on July 5th. The idea would be get a small number of unloved/unique/notably horrible vehicles (Similar to a LeMons car show, but likely lower quality cars) and hang out for part of the day on the lawn of the Chattahoochee Brewing Company in Phenix City, AL. for a laid back showing of cars. Cars can be just about anything with a questionable automotive history and range from pristine to barely functional. Or if you have a survivor car from Carter to George H presidency, bring that.

As of now this show would benefit absolutely nothing, except spread awareness that E36 M3 cars are awesome. So bring your sense of humor and your rolling history to banks of the Chattahoochee river.

Message me if you are interested and i can keep you updated on some of the final details. For those of you that don't know Phenix City is located on the other side of the river from Columbus GA, So there is other stuff to do in the area (Riverwalk, Whitewater rafting, Museums, Beer, etc)

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
6/14/14 2:00 p.m.

I'm interested, but limited on what I could bring right now.

I've got a lot of E36 M3 cars, but none of them are running right now!

1300zuk
1300zuk New Reader
6/18/14 5:34 p.m.

With all the "great" finds on Atlanta Craigslist you would think there would be enough awesomely crappy cars around.

Btw I like the word filter for changing it to e36

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
6/18/14 5:52 p.m.

Haha welcome back Zuk, I knew you wouldn't stay away long.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
G9zLHUVzF8fzC1RiX7I8Mjf9OWCAtYHROTdExdfWpHP1jkz0xKbe5e6bZRhcyvrq