1 2 3 4
calteg
calteg Dork
3/2/17 4:28 p.m.

My helmet is out of date, so I have to decide if I want to pony up the $$$ for a fancy carbon fibre one or not...

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
3/2/17 4:33 p.m.

My new '16 S1000XR does not have a hydraulic clutch and the stock non-adjustable lever was giving me a difficult time making the reach and pulling it with just 2 fingers so I had to pony up $99 for a Puig fully adjustable shorty lever with a better mechanical advantage.

Wayslow
Wayslow HalfDork
3/2/17 4:39 p.m.

For part of their Christmas present I got my kids tickets to a three day Buck Brannamann riding clinic. They each have three horses so now they have to decide which one to take. The struggle is real.

Jay
Jay UltraDork
3/2/17 5:02 p.m.
calteg wrote: My helmet is out of date, so I have to decide if I want to pony up the $$$ for a fancy carbon fibre one or not...

Perfectly good helmets go "out of date."

akamcfly
akamcfly Dork
3/2/17 5:51 p.m.

My trophy wife fell from the mantle and broke off her bowling arm.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
3/2/17 6:11 p.m.

I bought a passenger side window switch for the SE-R and before installing the driver side switch in the SE broke. Now I have to spend another $9 and wait 3-4 days. The beemanity!

travellering
travellering Reader
3/2/17 8:14 p.m.

I have six SAABs. If you take away the ones that leak coolant, either through head gasket, leaking hoses, heater cores, or the latest, through a malfunctioning thermostat allowing overheating and coolant blowout atop the reservoir, I have no SAABs...

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
3/2/17 8:25 p.m.

Oakley sent me the wrong pair of sunglasses. They're sending me the right ones still, and theyre letting me keep the old ones. Except they're kinda boring.

Mitchell
Mitchell UberDork
3/2/17 9:17 p.m.

I had a top floor hotel room in Manhattan last weekend, but it didn't have a very interesting view.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
3/2/17 9:19 p.m.

The restaurant was out of my favorite soda. So they gave me a free drink.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/2/17 9:24 p.m.

I'm worried that I'm going to be asleep when the baby giraffe falls out.

loosecannon
loosecannon HalfDork
3/2/17 9:49 p.m.

My toilet doesn't flush everything every time

Type Q
Type Q SuperDork
3/2/17 10:17 p.m.

My favorite farmers market is on hiatus for the winter.

I have to drive almost a mile and half to get my favorite fresh roasted Costa-Rican coffee beans because the coffee shop doesn't deliver.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
3/2/17 10:17 p.m.

We bought an espresso machine for work.

I don't like the beans they're using.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
3/2/17 10:30 p.m.

In reply to loosecannon:

Well on that point central American immigrants think all of our toilets are like that on first arrival here. Hence finding used tee-pee beside the commode is not uncommon.

Nathan JansenvanDoorn
Nathan JansenvanDoorn Dork
3/3/17 4:07 a.m.

My Porsche 911 doesn't run, so I have to drive my Fiesta ST or ride my bike, which is old enough to have a triple ring (xtr ) crankset, and doesn't have rear suspension.

loosecannon
loosecannon HalfDork
3/3/17 8:55 a.m.
nutherjrfan wrote: In reply to loosecannon: Well on that point central American immigrants think all of our toilets are like that on first arrival here. Hence finding used tee-pee beside the commode is not uncommon.

Flushing toilets have existed for 3000 years yet I have been places that didn't have them. Bicycles have existed for 300 years but I've never been in a place that didn't have bicycles. Some countries need to get their E36 M3 together, literally

MDJeepGuy
MDJeepGuy Reader
3/3/17 8:58 a.m.

My Wife says I'm better in bed than all of my friends...

mtn
mtn MegaDork
3/3/17 9:03 a.m.
loosecannon wrote:
nutherjrfan wrote: In reply to loosecannon: Well on that point central American immigrants think all of our toilets are like that on first arrival here. Hence finding used tee-pee beside the commode is not uncommon.
Flushing toilets have existed for 3000 years yet I have been places that didn't have them. Bicycles have existed for 300 years but I've never been in a place that didn't have bicycles. Some countries need to get their E36 M3 together, literally

A bike is much cheaper than a working sewer system.

Gary
Gary Dork
3/3/17 9:09 a.m.

I used to think that forest fires should be abolished. But now, after reading this thread, I'm not so sure anymore.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/3/17 9:31 a.m.
Gary wrote: I used to think that forest fires should be abolished. But now, after reading this thread, I'm not so sure anymore.

Only you can prevent forest fires.

APEowner
APEowner Reader
3/3/17 9:38 a.m.

I once had to report to hotel management that the chandelier over the bathtub had a bulb out.

akamcfly
akamcfly Dork
3/3/17 11:33 a.m.
APEowner wrote: I once had to report to hotel management that the chandelier over the bathtub had a bulb out.

Been there. Mind you it happened as I was tarzan'ing between the hot tub and bed, so it was partly my fault. That being said, the floor was made of lava at the time.

Wall-e
Wall-e MegaDork
3/3/17 12:21 p.m.
Woody wrote:
Gary wrote: I used to think that forest fires should be abolished. But now, after reading this thread, I'm not so sure anymore.
Only you can prevent forest fires.

Like I needed something else to worry about.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
3/3/17 12:49 p.m.
loosecannon wrote: My toilet doesn't flush everything every time

LOL actual first-world problem Although low-flow toilets do get sold in the third world along with the old-school types, you just have to be careful not to buy them. I have one in the house that I know is for light duty only.

1 2 3 4
Our Preferred Partners
6TCnit84KhFamt540X997X5phBbqghm5WOyfdCBcAOFh1RDx1vv4XrygJHmcBFMS