Wally MegaDork
5/7/18 1:14 p.m.

In reply to RossD :

At least it’s not tuna

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCDKk2s0pQM

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
5/10/18 6:23 a.m.

party this weekend.  our fridge is so full of crap for the party we don't have room for our dinner leftovers...

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
5/24/18 2:46 a.m.

Deciding which car to take in the morning...

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
5/24/18 6:29 a.m.
Hungary Bill said:

party this weekend.  our fridge is so full of crap for the party we don't have room for our dinner leftovers...

This may be the winner.  Nothing says first world like having so much food you have no where to put your left over food yes

/Thread

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
5/24/18 8:13 a.m.
Adrian_Thompson said:
Hungary Bill said:

This may be the winner.  Nothing says first world like having so much food you have no where to put your left over food yes

/Thread

I have a secondary fridge in the downstairs kitchenette.  Sometimes when we put "overflow" food in there it gets forgotten.

This is actually a step backwards from my old house which had a main fridge, basement fridge, AND garage fridge.  That may have been excessive....cheeky

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
5/24/18 9:51 a.m.

I have 4 active builds right now.  My fist world problem is that i really want to supercharge my miata, but dont have the space to do so since both shops are full of projects.

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
7/5/18 8:45 p.m.

The sport mode in my ultra high performance luxury car will kick off when temperatures get high because I am running at full power all the time with the A/C on.

gunner
gunner Reader
7/5/18 10:46 p.m.

Trying to sell my e28 M5  and not finding any takers. 

Sparkydog
Sparkydog Reader
8/29/18 8:15 p.m.

My iPad screen is greasy from my fingers so when I try and watch stuff outside by my pool I can’t see from the glare.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
8/29/18 8:38 p.m.

Today I got to drive a 1964 Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta Lusso very, very hard...

The heater was stuck on "hot".

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
8/29/18 8:44 p.m.

A few nights ago I walked to the Safeway.  Less than ten minutes.  They usually have whole milk yogurt large size.  Not this time.  But they did have a gallon of whole milk which they never have.  Picked up some cheap salted butter too.  Got home knew full well the Target five minutes walk never carries whole milk yogurt large size - freaking millenials get over yourselves you're lard butts too.  So walked ten minutes to the Giant and found the whole milk yogurt large size.  I was almost tempted to take all four containers but for now I trust it will be my go to store.  This shouldn't be such an ordeal in a First World Country! laugh

Sparkydog
Sparkydog Reader
9/13/18 5:46 p.m.

I no longer spend time cleaning the dust bunnies out of a mouse with a trackball inside.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin PowerDork
9/13/18 6:13 p.m.

The charger for my Dyson doesn't work.  A replacement is on the way.  If I want to vacuum I need to get out the corded vacuum.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
9/13/18 11:27 p.m.

In reply to Sparkydog :

ye gods man those things still exist? wink

hotsauce
hotsauce New Reader
9/26/18 6:52 a.m.

In reply to Wally :

Mmm..... tuna.

Now i want a tuna and mayo sandwich

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
9/26/18 7:36 a.m.

Mmmm.... Tuna melt!

Ever put bacon bits in your tuna?

SaltyDog
SaltyDog HalfDork
9/26/18 7:58 a.m.
914Driver said:

Mmmm.... Tuna melt!

Ever put bacon bits in your tuna?

For something even better, REPLACE the tuna with bacon!

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
9/26/18 8:52 a.m.
Trans_Maro said:

Today I got to drive a 1964 Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta Lusso very, very hard...

The heater was stuck on "hot".

my God, man, talk about suffering!

lateapexer
lateapexer Reader
9/26/18 8:53 a.m.

I like to talk about Tunafish because some people get so upset!

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
9/26/18 8:58 a.m.

my wife bought an expensive nespresso.. the coffee capsules are $1 a piece.. but boy does it make good coffee..

Suprf1y
Suprf1y UltimaDork
9/26/18 9:45 a.m.

I have cash and time off to look at cars. I'm trying  but nobody wants to sell me anything and it's really pissing me off

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
9/26/18 9:51 a.m.

Cheap 3d printed homes are now an actual thing, but I'd have to move to El Salvadore for the Texas based company to build me one. 

ThatsNoUsername
ThatsNoUsername HalfDork
9/26/18 10:05 a.m.

The internet hiccups for about 10 min every night forcing me to live without internet for 10 min every night. 10 minutes seems a lot longer when you are watching a great show

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
9/26/18 7:35 p.m.
Sparkydog said:

I no longer spend time cleaning the dust bunnies out of a mouse with a trackball inside.

Optical mice suck for gaming because you can't "throw" the mouse.

Being a master of crude yet self-deprecatory humor, I joke that I can't play a FPS with an optical mouse because I'm not used to having to quickly move my right hand more than an inch.

(Mouse cleaning was a regular event at gaming night, usually combined with glass refilling event.  Knurled is a god at Q3A after a few hours and several screwdrivers.  Favorite match is the training level with a full roster of bots, set to a 50 frag limit.  Usually ends in two minutes)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bnyHuTAIXbuXQO58Dtj785klTuON7tIRpiswHzg4kNcoA2piW0MewH0BpCnzWs5C