Donebrokeit Reader
10/12/12 4:12 p.m.

Quick question, what size nuts (look big, 26MM) are used to hold the upper ball joints to the upper control arm? I have to fix this car on site (not near my house) and just want to make sure I have all the tools on hand before I head out .

Thanks Paul B

novaderrik UltraDork
10/13/12 4:19 a.m.

just bring every big wrench you have, as well as a big Crescent wrench and a pipe wrench..

Donebrokeit Reader
10/13/12 7:10 a.m.

Since this is a Ford I could use my BFH,Even BerFH, 16 foot pry bar.......

(You did read my screen name? )

Paul B

Our Preferred Partners