1 2
EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Dork
7/21/09 10:58 p.m.

The '1 Tonne' is referring to all the badassery that is contained within! I would actually take up surfing if I had to, just to get my hands on one of those!

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
7/22/09 11:28 a.m.

You'd just have to watch out for the plethora of wildlife that can kill you in that country. I'm still amazed that a colony flourished into a badass country strictly through convicts and how they managed to survive with all of the things that can kill you there.

Mental
Mental SuperDork
7/22/09 2:03 p.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote: You'd just have to watch out for the plethora of wildlife that can kill you in that country. I'm still amazed that a colony flourished into a badass country strictly through convicts and how they managed to survive with all of the things that can kill you there.

Thats why they're so awesome. Tha pansey's all got killed before they could become lawyers and politicians and ruin the place. We have an excellent officer exchange program with them and every Aussie military person I have met is beyond top notch. Not to mention an absolute blast to party with.

Austrailia is on my "1 more breaking nwes coverage of Britney and I am moving out of this country" list.

The Brown Stig
The Brown Stig SuperDork
7/22/09 2:30 p.m.

Right behind Eritrea?

You would own that mofo

Keith
Keith SuperDork
7/22/09 2:53 p.m.

Gotta warn you, it would appear that the US's primary export is celebrities. It was all MJ, all the time when I was there.

While visiting the Australia Zoo, we saw the world's second most venomous snake (the most venomous was in the next snakequarium over, of course). It was hiding under dead leaves with just its head showing, beautifully camouflaged. I can totally see myself walking through the leaves on a nice day...then falling over dead. So we went out to see the giant crocodiles instead. At least you get the adrenaline rush of knowing you're being killed.

RossD
RossD Reader
7/22/09 4:18 p.m.

Why would you want to E36 M3 yourself before you die rather than afterwards?

mad_machine
mad_machine SuperDork
7/22/09 6:19 p.m.

the Eastern Brown Snake.. the second most venimous snake in the world.. it's venom is a neurotoxin and an anticoagulant... so you would probably E36 M3 yourself before you died anyway

RossD
RossD Reader
7/23/09 7:30 a.m.

Good point. I laughed out loud on that one.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
M2ePrupHzjyyaSIdbiMneRMsfB2R5qBDuGNcG4KZy229PhGnNvkjhqF8cy5rP52k