7 8 9
robertdavid8520
robertdavid8520 New Reader
7/16/21 4:15 a.m.

Hi there, I'm a newbie.  Is anybody still there?

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
7/16/21 4:42 a.m.
robertdavid8520 said:

Hi there, I'm a newbie.  Is anybody still there?

Not a very active discussion here, but welcome aboard! The main activity is in other topics. I'd suggest looking at the dates of previous posts when replying. 

robertdavid8520
robertdavid8520 New Reader
7/16/21 4:53 a.m.

In reply to Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) :

OK. I will. Anyway, have a nice weekend!

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
4/17/22 11:12 a.m.

Welcome!

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
9/10/22 8:28 a.m.

Just wanted to bump this thread up. If you haven't recently, give the first post a read to get an idea of what we're trying to do here.

TL;DR: This website is my business and the reason there is a roof over my head. Please keep that in mind when you're interacting with my friends and customers here. If you wouldn't read what you're posting to a prospective customer at your business, you might want to think about not showing it to mine.

Thanks. 

pres589 (djronnebaum)
pres589 (djronnebaum) UltimaDork
10/30/22 8:50 p.m.

I didn't want to start a new thread with a question about a thread I want to create; can I create a thread that is just a ton of picture I took at the Challenge last week, uploading all of them to the GRM server for hosting?  I would edit them down so that they're 1200xwhatever smaller dimension pixels in size, jpg's, not extremely high quality (figure 200 to 400 kb per file), probably xx or so at most.  Is that kosher or do I need to figure something else out for image hosting?

EDIT:  There's 12 images.  I can just do this and if the mods are not happy we can work something out.

Sarah Young
Sarah Young Copy & Design Editor
11/23/22 5:09 p.m.
TiffanyGarcia said:

Holla! I'm new aboard and have thought it's the right thread to begin and introduce myself)

Hi! Welcome!

tarach
tarach New Reader
7/16/23 9:21 a.m.

Hello everyone, I believe this is the right place to make my first post. I am Tara and I have just joined this forum. I am lawyer by profession and a big fan of motorsport. Looking forward to meeting other motorsport fanatics on this amazing forum. Cheers!

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane UltraDork
9/12/23 10:35 a.m.

Hi new peeps!  Welcome to the party :)

7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Na4MfpZCF2njGHiQ4BcfNHajKz3qng0d09dATJvc3SvJ4CT2QDWbiQYK9lRSEjPX