1 2
poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
11/18/10 1:44 p.m.

And once again, GPS wins all the way around. Kudos sir/madame. I'll have mine extra dirty with bonus blue-cheese-stuffed olives, please.

Also - on the subject of vodka: The purpose of vodka is to get drunk cheaply. Mixing said cheap vodka with a 5 berkeleying dollar can of sour caffeine defeats the purpose.

Also - if you pay more than $11.99 for a jug of vodka, you obviously purchased said vodka because the bottle was pretty, and you are a homosexual.

PS: It is acceptable to combine vodka, generic kahlua, coffee, and cream.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
11/18/10 1:55 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: PS: It is acceptable to combine vodka, generic kahlua, coffee, and cream.

The only way I like Vodka. I love a nice white Russian.

benzbaron
benzbaron HalfDork
11/18/10 3:14 p.m.

Coffee + kahlua = perfect morning buzz. You are agitated and nauseated from all the coffee but numb from the booze.

paanta
paanta Reader
11/18/10 3:21 p.m.
benzbaron wrote: Coffee + kahlua = perfect morning buzz. You are agitated and nauseated from all the coffee but numb from the booze.

Ah, sick with anger but too numb to move. My favorite!

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt Dork
11/18/10 3:35 p.m.

It does have a lot of alcohol per can. Not sure if they're easily reclosed, but it does make it a bit harder to drink just the equivalent of one beer without it going flat...

SupraWes
SupraWes Dork
11/18/10 4:50 p.m.

I just hope it doesn't make Coffee stouts illegal. Then I would start shootin!

z31maniac
z31maniac SuperDork
11/18/10 6:17 p.m.

White Russians and Stout beers..............I only drink water to stay hydrated from the first two.

Big ego
Big ego SuperDork
11/18/10 6:23 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: And once again, GPS wins all the way around. Kudos sir/madame. I'll have mine extra dirty with bonus blue-cheese-stuffed olives, please. Also - on the subject of vodka: The purpose of vodka is to get drunk cheaply. Mixing said cheap vodka with a 5 berkeleying dollar can of sour caffeine defeats the purpose. Also - if you pay more than $11.99 for a jug of vodka, you obviously purchased said vodka because the bottle was pretty, and you are a homosexual. PS: It is acceptable to combine vodka, generic kahlua, coffee, and cream.

with rebate you can buy a nice big bottle of 360 vodka for that price. American Made from American grain..

or Tito's made in texas..

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
11/18/10 7:55 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: And once again, GPS wins all the way around. Kudos sir/madame. I'll have mine extra dirty with bonus blue-cheese-stuffed olives, please. Also - on the subject of vodka: The purpose of vodka is to get drunk cheaply. Mixing said cheap vodka with a 5 berkeleying dollar can of sour caffeine defeats the purpose. Also - if you pay more than $11.99 for a jug of vodka, you obviously purchased said vodka because the bottle was pretty, and you are a homosexual. PS: It is acceptable to combine vodka, generic kahlua, coffee, and cream.

Everyone knows real vodka only comes in plastic jugs.

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 Reader
11/18/10 8:17 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: I don't get it. Why would you want something that tastes awful just to get hammered?

I thought that's what Miller Light was.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam SuperDork
11/18/10 9:23 p.m.

Fast Eddie, I LOL'd at your comment.

I work with a guy that said he drinks one FourLoco to cure a hangover. He's a rock star by night, so I guess that makes sense.

valiant171
valiant171 New Reader
11/18/10 10:44 p.m.

Since I live in a "college" town... the normal population is about 14k but with the "kids" it gets to about 20k.

I went to my local Kwik Trip today to pick up some and they were all out of the swill in question... I guess this school has a pretty good economics back ground...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ppyevZy2e7PZ7lSV85moS793t1etBAy96iygAEvEYmj1n6Snh8HfIRye5aLLYVzE