22 23 24
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
2/19/20 12:29 p.m.
Hungary Bill said:
Indy-Guy said:
My Garage is overflowing with junk, aaaaaah, I  mean good stuff I can send.  That way no one is left out.

Dude, definitely appreciate the offer.  This year we've got the guy well covered by 5 ghosts of games past, but with any luck I'm hoping this will be somethign we can opt in or out of when we sign up (ie:  Indy here, address is..., no intl shipping, in for the boobie prize).  This way, should another unfortunate soul get ghosted, we can load the parts cannon and fire.

i will also sign up to provide ammo for the parts cannon

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
2/19/20 12:54 p.m.

I want in on parts cannon next time! Though having to pull one of my standard issue boxes out of my ass may be detrimental to quality. 

gumby
gumby HalfDork
2/19/20 1:43 p.m.

I better be the first contact for Booby Prize support if anyone ever gets ghosted again. I need to pay this forward wink

the_machina
the_machina Reader
2/21/20 8:43 p.m.

This is where I fall on my sword.

I signed up for the game because I felt like I had lots of time and I'd have a great time giving back to the community that has been so amazing. Then the holidays happened (that's why it's the new year's game, not the Christmas game...) and everything got pushed back. More life and more excuses and mid February happened and I still hadn't gotten my box out. Unforgiveable. I still ask for your understanding. The box is shipped, should arrive in Indy today or tomorrow. And now that I've done my part I feel that I'm finally entitled to open the box that I received all those many weeks ago.

As is tradition: Overkill on opening, maker's mark cask strength, and a box of unknown contents on your kitchen counters.

Used wrapping paper for packing materials. I spy doritos!

Corvette memorabilia, a spare rotor, and a rear stationary gear?

Sweet shop rag!

A pulley, and a sweet Kumho koozie (matches the tires I just put on the van).

Thanks a million to my benefactor from Alabama, and a million apologies for the delayed ship to Indiana!

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
2/22/20 7:48 p.m.

Ok, i'll accept it, I won't kick you in the nuts

Woody
Woody MegaDork
2/22/20 8:32 p.m.

In reply to the_machina :

Okay, I'm kind of hoping that Gumby doesn't put on the HazMat suit and hit you with the torque stick at this point.

gumby
gumby HalfDork
2/24/20 9:59 p.m.

A couple of packages arrived while I was gallivanting this weekend

The box from the_machina, who I promise not to bludgeon with a torque stick even though I now know where you live wink

My daughter is excited to try the Aardvark habanero hot sauce, and I had to remind my son that the hose is still put up for winter as he tried to head out the door with the water balloons.

Thanks Manchia, you're alright by me.

A boobie themed package from Mezzanine:

The drawer liner was a thoughtful inclusion; useful for laying everything out on the dining table. The matchbook looking bit has a Bugatti lapel pin inside, the coloring book is very PUNny, and the boob is a stress reliever(naturally). Once I sort thru the purple hardware, it may make a reappearance someplace RAD!

Thanks Mezzanine!

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/1/20 8:13 p.m.

In reply to daeman :

We haven’t given up yet. 

Second attempt:

daeman
daeman Dork
3/3/20 6:14 p.m.

In reply to Woody :

If only I could thumbs up that more! Nicely done Woody.

How was the "second attempt"?

Woody
Woody MegaDork
3/3/20 6:44 p.m.
daeman said:

In reply to Woody :

If only I could thumbs up that more! Nicely done Woody.

How was the "second attempt"?

It was less awful this time. 

I think my daughter and I are going to try to keep eating this stuff. I’m not sure that we can eat the whole jar, but we’re going to make an attempt. Any time we want a snack and we don’t have anything else, literally anything else, in the house, we try to ruin toast with Vegimite. 

daeman
daeman Dork
3/3/20 7:05 p.m.

In reply to Woody :

I admire your tenacity mate. Try throwing some cheese on that Vegemite sullied toast and stickit it under the grill to melt, Vegemite and cheese are great mates. Also not a bad savory additive to stews etc in place of or in addition to beef stock.

22 23 24

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZWqM8TuvcjJ18yMubPx5GMovP7qZ2OmsJBMqiSS9jT6IC5pylnn5zxVHhWqyheOr