1 2 3
seann
seann Reader
10/23/08 10:44 a.m.

When I was at a Halloween store one year I saw this cheezy septor with a gothy looking cross on top and was inspired. So I used the septor, my graduation gown from highschool. Made a pope hat out of black poster board and a pope mobile out of a big cardboard box that was painted black with big orange flames on the sides. The pope mobile was hung around my waist by suspenders. A little bit of creepy make up and I was an evil pope. The car didn't go over so well at the crowded bar though.

What is a mystery cloak?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo HalfDork
10/23/08 10:57 a.m.

No one's going as the Joker? I'll go as the Joker if Wally goes as the Penguin

confuZion3
confuZion3 Dork
10/23/08 11:15 a.m.

My girlfriend is going as a Pirate Hooker.

I'm going to be my bedroom (it was successful two years ago at Fells Point Baltimore but I don't have a single picture of it). I just wore an egg crate mattress topper around me and taped crap to it. I made a pillow for my left arm from some of the left-over egg crate and I wore a shoe box on my foot. Then I taped E36 M3 all over me and let loose. "I'm my bedroom. Would you to come inside?"

I didn't do anything last year, so I gotta make up for it. Penn State this year, baby!

I love the Caylee Anthony idea. And the one-night stand.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
10/23/08 11:18 a.m.
NYG95GA wrote: I suggest Bach's Toccata & Fugue in D minor, or Moussorgsky's Night on Bald Mountain.

Also, Apocalyptica's rendition of Hall of the Mountain King.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Reader
10/23/08 11:27 a.m.

Cereal boxes are easy or maybe box of Tide .

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
10/23/08 11:50 a.m.

My wife is going as an orthopedic surgeon. White lab coat and a chainsaw.

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer New Reader
10/23/08 8:10 p.m.

My friend is having an evil circus themed party. I'm going as Michael Myers....dressed as a clown. Greasy overalls, steel toe boots, gloves, Meyers mask, clown wig, and a red nose. If i can find them a clown horn and a rubber chicken with a knife through it.

NYG95GA
NYG95GA Dork
10/24/08 1:34 p.m.
seann wrote: What is a mystery cloak?

Miracle Cloak, as in stolen from Miracle Max by Vessik, in The Princess Bride. Full length, hooded. sinister. And very comfortable on a cold autumn night. I still have one left over from my SCA days.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
10/24/08 1:40 p.m.

That was a holocaust cloak. It wasn't stolen. Miracle Max gave it to Fezzik because it fit so well.

bluej
bluej HalfDork
10/24/08 3:56 p.m.

girlfriend is st. pauli girl and i'm sam adams. tomorrow night is going to rock

Wally
Wally SuperDork
10/25/08 1:43 a.m.
Karl La Follette wrote: Cereal boxes are easy or maybe box of Tide .

I have bad memories of going in a box costume. We got a new washing machine when I was in seventh grade, so I got the bright Idea I was going to be a refridgerator for halloween. I painted up the washing machine box and headed out. Unfortunately I was attacked by some older kids with eggs and shaving cream. While my friends were able to run off and leave me for dead my only defense was to turtle inside the box until it was over.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
10/25/08 9:45 a.m.

plus, if you don't think ahead, your arm hole may be too far from your mouth hole, and you will need someone else to feed you beer all night.

but having a beer wench might not a bad idea make.

DirtE30
DirtE30 New Reader
10/25/08 3:19 p.m.

ok well last year I was uncertain about what to do for Halloween. I went into hot topic got this shirt, and multiple mustaches and the rest is history. My wife didnt like the costume very much but it was a hit.

NYG95GA
NYG95GA Dork
10/25/08 4:33 p.m.
Salanis wrote: That was a holocaust cloak. It wasn't stolen. Miracle Max gave it to Fezzik because it fit so well.

I stand corrected. Guess I need to re-watch that movie; it was a classic.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro Dork
11/20/10 12:48 a.m.

Necroposting canoes

Beer Baron
Beer Baron UltimaDork
9/30/13 4:09 a.m.

This Halloween I am going as a zombie thread.

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
9/30/13 5:19 a.m.

I kill zombie threads

Reader
9/30/13 4:20 p.m.

get some big spoons and bowls tie them to your belt, cut out the front of a couple of cereal boxs tape one to the front of your shirt and one to the back.......Cereal Killer

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
9/30/13 9:20 p.m.
bastomatic wrote: Last Year: Strange happenings on the farm And a friend's last year: ROBOTRON This year I think we're going as Miyazaki characters. No-Face, Mononoke, Totoro, and Nausicaä.

Be my hero and go as the Crimson Pig.

fritzsch
fritzsch HalfDork
9/30/13 10:18 p.m.

This is a zombie thread, and I don't even care, I'm still going to post!

I am going as a backpack. You cut a hole in the bottom and step into it, with the straps on the back. And the zippers will zip up to the armpits. The idea is that you will fit snugly and people can pick you up. I find it an amusing idea.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair PowerDork
10/1/13 8:42 a.m.

since i shave my head, have a goatee, and wear glasses, i'm heisenberg bitches!

alfadriver
alfadriver PowerDork
10/1/13 8:46 a.m.

With a great 5 year old zombie thread, time to be creative.

I go as an engineer. Save money for a costume.

Which is what I did as a kid- was a hobo many times- just used old clothing, and rub some dirt on your face- done. In college, I did hockey player- i put my one equipment on. Why spend money on costumes??? That's the GRM way, right?

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
10/1/13 8:50 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: since i shave my head, have a goatee, and wear glasses, i'm heisenberg bitches!

Werner Heisenberg had a full head of hair and no beard. Or... were you just trying to be unpredictable?

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair PowerDork
10/1/13 12:28 p.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker:

at this time i am uncertain.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
10/1/13 12:31 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker: at this time i am uncertain.

It's because of my observation.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zi9B90cXfYNzPEx9vgjOIqymTLVCJkKBe4J303A57OJyQu5mZC53OHGUFDPuG47a