Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy PowerDork
4/17/22 7:32 a.m.

Happy Easter !

We're celebrating with a new baby, newly sprouted flowers in the background and a newly resurrected Savior this morning.

Life is good.

Three lessons of the resurrection

thedoc
thedoc HalfDork
4/17/22 8:22 a.m.

In reply to Indy - Guy :

it doesn't get better than  this!

happy Easter 

He is risen!

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
4/17/22 8:29 a.m.

He is risen indeed!

imgon
imgon HalfDork
4/17/22 9:00 a.m.

Great pic Indy Guy, congrats on the new baby and Happy Easter to everyone! 

Toyman!
Toyman! MegaDork
4/17/22 10:49 a.m.

Happy Easter!

He is Risen Indeed!

drock25too
drock25too HalfDork
4/17/22 1:28 p.m.

Happy Easter. 

wae
wae PowerDork
4/17/22 2:26 p.m.

Roll away the stone!

84FSP
84FSP UberDork
4/17/22 6:37 p.m.

Happy Easter!  Hopefully everyone got to pig out, meet up with family, and have a moment to be thankful.

759NRNG
759NRNG UberDork
4/17/22 9:46 p.m.

Thank y'all for this thread.......speaks volumes

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
4/18/22 11:21 a.m.

Quite the weekend.  Spent Saturday at my brother- and sister-in-law's house.  They've got grandkids that are just so dang cute.  And I mean like six of them.  And a dog.  Had carry-out from Mission Barbecue that was outstanding--the whole works, beef, pulled pork, and chicken, beef brisket, all the sides and some gourmet cookies for dessert.  Needless to say, I ate too dang much.  I think everybody did.

Sunday started early with sunrise service at church, which was held in the parking lot.  The choir sang, accompanied by the pianist (the sound crew always does an excellent job, and they were up to the task).  Pastors from two neighboring churches were featured, so we were rather well-attended, as we drew early risers from a total of three local churches.  Afterwards, we had a light breakfast in the gymnasium/multi-purpose room.  Very nice.

I had drawn safety team duties this Sunday, so I was present for the 8:30 service, Sunday School, and the 10:30 service.  We got the place locked up and turned off the lights by about noon, when I hurried home to help the family prepare a massive brunch, including char-grilled steak and eggs, hash browns, fried chicken and homemade waffles and freshly made fruit salad.   We were joined by a neighborhood couple and had a great time.  Needless to say, I ate too dang much.

Phew!

So glad to hear that many of you had a very enjoyable Easter as well!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Y34T3hkpzZkoMc4EqRbpns9uGFzLjYEh32b1TTeaFFMkSINFkqzHv9apowvn58gR