1 2
4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
6/19/17 7:45 a.m.

Here is another plus one for skate style shoes. Most can be found in grey or taupe canvas, with wide soles, and as long as youre willing to spend more than $20, can be found with ample support and cushioning. Journeys or Pac Sun in the mall will be good places to find a good selection if you can stomach the ironic angst that oozes from those stores.

STM317
STM317 Dork
6/19/17 8:22 a.m.

If it's casual enough for shorts, then it's casual enough for slip-ons or sandals. And they often look more upscale/refined than bulky skate shoes. Shoes with laces are to be worn with pants only, with the exception of participants in an athletic event.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
6/19/17 8:25 a.m.
Erich wrote: I walk a ton for work, and my feet love ECCO shoes. Their dress shoes look and wear great, and their casual shoes remind me a lot of the ones you posted. I'm wearing these a lot lately. Problem is, they're pricey. But for me they are the right combination of looks and comfort.

I like the look of these. Skate shoes used to have this kind of styling (on top of being built like a brick E36 M3house which has its own advantages), but ever since Ken Block ("flatbiller") fashion seeped in, they're all neon colors and exaggerated shapes.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Xk7bBFr3owG5wC2jvoWa3VIO4XFtUhxjz9HqaGuh8JpqiH4IMI7NsQ0I02Jn6O9N