1/7/16 8:06 a.m.

It's kind of an old picture...

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
1/7/16 8:27 a.m.
dean1484 wrote:
G_Body_Man wrote:
dean1484 wrote:
G_Body_Man wrote: From the Book Of Faces. Yup, that's me. Yes, this was taken at an autoshow. Yes, I look like I'm 12. No, I'm actually 16. Any further questions?
Dam you look like my son Stephen.
That's why I lurk around the internet. When I go to an actual cruise night or car show, very few people take me seriously.
When you are my age you will love the fact that you look young. I actually ask to br carded at the package store.

On the plus side, women just want to hug you and pull your little face into their chest because you're harmless.

Nick (LUCAS) Comstock
Nick (LUCAS) Comstock UltimaDork
1/7/16 9:11 a.m.

Well, I gave in to pressure from the family and shaved my beard. I'm not going to post a picture but I look like slingblade.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy PowerDork
1/7/16 1:48 p.m.

I don't do selfies, either, so here are me and some fish.

My brother and I even snuck some fishing gear to his wedding. I am on the right.

bmw88rider
bmw88rider Dork
1/7/16 2:58 p.m.

Here is one of me flagging the WC event at COTA last year. This was at turn 16.

captdownshift
captdownshift UltraDork
1/7/16 3:01 p.m.

In reply to Lesley:

He just sold the 323 about a month ago. Had I been on my feet I would've picked it up from him. He is well aware that it was Jen's car :). I have a 323 project that Jeff is welcome to come down and rallycross once it's together.

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
1/7/16 4:08 p.m.

What are you doing with the 323? My friend and I just stumbled across what is probably the world's cleanest 92 - literally belonged to a little old lady who never drove in the winter, and had it regularly services. All the hardware on it is still shiny, looks like it came from the Mazda museum.

petegossett
petegossett PowerDork
1/7/16 6:48 p.m.

RoadRaceDart
RoadRaceDart HalfDork
1/7/16 8:49 p.m.

<-----

mainlandboy
mainlandboy Reader
1/7/16 10:37 p.m.

Me and my DD:

Me and my Locost (before I sold it):

Klayfish
Klayfish UltraDork
1/8/16 6:13 a.m.

OK fine. I very rarely appear in family photos. We're not big picture takers and when we do, either it's just my wife taking pictures of the kids, or me taking pictures of them. Here's the only one I can find easily with me in it, taken this summer. So here's the entire Klayfish crew. You'll never guess where it was taken...

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
1/8/16 8:34 a.m.
Brett_Murphy wrote:

At least your priorities are straight!

RealMiniParker
RealMiniParker UltraDork
1/8/16 11:49 a.m.

Obligatory helmet shot.

Cleaned up for my daughter's wedding.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/8/16 11:52 a.m.
Klayfish wrote: OK fine. I very rarely appear in family photos. We're not big picture takers and when we do, either it's just my wife taking pictures of the kids, or me taking pictures of them. Here's the only one I can find easily with me in it, taken this summer. So here's the entire Klayfish crew. You'll never guess where it was taken...

Six flags?

RealMiniParker
RealMiniParker UltraDork
1/8/16 12:04 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

Naw, Hershey Park, in Pennsylvania. Can't you see the Kisses at the top of the chocolate factory, behind them?

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/8/16 12:49 p.m.
RealMiniParker wrote: In reply to mndsm: Naw, Hershey Park, in Pennsylvania. Can't you see the Kisses at the top of the chocolate factory, behind them?

I almost thought sea world, but I didn'tsee anyone openly abusing aquatic life or beating orcas or drowning or whatever it is they're accused of.

Jeff
Jeff SuperDork
1/8/16 1:12 p.m.
captdownshift wrote: In reply to Lesley: He just sold the 323 about a month ago. Had I been on my feet I would've picked it up from him. He is well aware that it was Jen's car :). I have a 323 project that Jeff is welcome to come down and rallycross once it's together.

Yes, I dropped Jen's name as much as possible; figured it might be worth a few bucks extra ;-) Couldn't figure out how to drop your name Lesley.

Taking you up on your rallyx offer.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill UltraDork
1/8/16 1:36 p.m.

Not a selfie person either, so here's me enjoying some of my favorite activities

Klayfish
Klayfish UltraDork
1/8/16 3:35 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
RealMiniParker wrote: In reply to mndsm: Naw, Hershey Park, in Pennsylvania. Can't you see the Kisses at the top of the chocolate factory, behind them?
I almost thought sea world, but I didn'tsee anyone openly abusing aquatic life or beating orcas or drowning or whatever it is they're accused of.

You're all wrong...it's downtown Trenton, NJ.

captdownshift
captdownshift UltraDork
1/8/16 4:48 p.m.

In reply to Lesley:

Replacing the kinked rad support, doing a BP swap (already have a complete protégé lx donor), coil over on zx2 ford motorsport struts, repaint (it's bare metal now, previously white, it's getting rust bullets then agriculture paint from TSC). I have some bpt items to add on later and plan to pick up some pierce motorsport bits once I'm on my feet again.

84FSP
84FSP HalfDork
1/8/16 4:56 p.m.
petegossett wrote:

What was that line again? Pimpin ain't easy but the ho.......

petegossett
petegossett PowerDork
1/8/16 5:24 p.m.

In reply to 84FSP:

Lol...I was doing my best 1970's JC Penny catalog impersonation.

Cotton
Cotton UberDork
1/8/16 6:33 p.m.
petegossett wrote: In reply to 84FSP: Lol...I was doing my best 1970's JC Penny catalog impersonation.

You succeeded! I would love to show up to an interview, for a job I didn't plan on getting of course, in something like that.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 MegaDork
1/8/16 6:42 p.m.

In reply to Cotton:

84FSP
84FSP HalfDork
1/8/16 7:10 p.m.
petegossett wrote: In reply to 84FSP: Lol...I was doing my best 1970's JC Penny catalog impersonation.

And you Sir were rocking it!

5 6 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
m8cNFO21X4d1o6eDsfgGi078ZHW2ORF27N7LKQ5WG3DJe2jl6FVfybK7S5IFYHqV