1 2 3 4
chandler
chandler PowerDork
7/22/19 4:32 a.m.
Knurled. said:
chandler said:

We were canoeing and talked about canoes. It was excellent, canoes everywhere!

There were so many canoes, I didn't know whose canoes were whose!

And I didn’t even care!

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
7/22/19 6:15 a.m.

I met my last girlfriend on tour at a concert.  She had short hair and was wearing a miniskirt (she was well endowed up top too).  I was on stage at the time but after the show, while walking through the crowd, I was able to whisper in her ear and arrange a meet at the picture booth.  I asked her a few questions to see if we'd mesh, but she started acting strange when I asked her if she had a boyfriend.  She never said she didn't but she kind of dodged the question by saying she "only had a friend"

Well, I didnt think having a "friend" was so bad so I pushed on with the relationship.  that is until one day when I went to visit her dorm at school.  It was an unannounced visit and when I walked in she was making out with some other dude.  Needless to say, I was devastated. 
She had what I needed...

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
7/22/19 6:36 a.m.

In reply to Hungary Bill :

Her name? 

blah-blah-blah

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
7/22/19 7:12 a.m.
John Welsh said:

In reply to Hungary Bill :

Her name? 

blah-blah-blah

I've never told anyone that story.  The only way you could have known that is...

You know what?  We need to talk.

Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
7/22/19 7:17 a.m.

I was selling turnips from a flatbed truck, crunching on a pork rind when she pulled up...

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
7/22/19 7:25 a.m.
spitfirebill said:

Met on a blind date set up by mutual friends.. She had long blond hair and big boobies.  I was 19.  That’s all I was interested in at the time.  

I'm tempted to say, "This post is useless without pics." ...but I won't.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
7/22/19 7:30 a.m.

blind date with/from friends. great hair, endowed and drove a manual trans. What more did 24 year old me need?

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
7/22/19 7:35 a.m.

Online dating site. Mutual interests. Coming up on four years together. Not married yet, but talking about it. 

sleepyhead the buffalo
sleepyhead the buffalo Mod Squad
7/22/19 7:38 a.m.
RevRico said:

I met her in a club down in old SoHo

Were you drinking champagne, and she cherry cola?

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte UltraDork
7/22/19 8:39 a.m.

It was the Nursing uniform, back when they wore skirts and the hat. 16 year old me was captivated

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
7/22/19 9:33 a.m.

Out front of my Dad's church the summer between our Sophomore and Junior years of HS, Damn that was a long time ago.

jharry3
jharry3 HalfDork
7/22/19 9:54 a.m.

Engineering school.  Land Surveying class.  We were in a 4 person group.  3 guys and her.   The two guys dropped out so her and I ended up doing all the work for the whole semester project and got along ok.  Semester ended and that was that.  We were both attached to others at the time so I wasn't thinking anything beyond she was a nice, cute, smart, and tenacious girl to work with and it could have been a whole lot worst.  

6 months after the class ended I saw her in the library while studying and we talked about how things were going, etc.  Turned out we were both unattached at the moment so I asked her out on a date.  Been with her for 34 years.   PS, she hated engineering after graduating so quit work and went to Medical School.   Lady is way smarter than me...

Scottah
Scottah Dork
7/22/19 10:20 a.m.

She was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when she met me. 

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
7/22/19 10:49 a.m.

Saw Trish from a distance walking across the grassy parade ground, tube top, long  flowing chiffoney  summer skirt and thick curly hair down to her butt.

”That girl needs a Fish fry”.

Asked her to lunch yo Teds Fish Fry, took her to the ground breaking Star Wars movie and got married that summer.

TODAY we celebrate 41 years of marriage.!

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
7/22/19 11:10 a.m.
914Driver said:

Saw Trish from a distance walking across the grassy parade ground, tube top, long  flowing chiffoney  summer skirt and thick curly hair down to her butt.

”That girl needs. Fish fry”.

I will admit that I have never had that reaction upon seeing another person for the first time. I am setting the goal to use "That girl needs fish fry" in conversation at some point this week. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
7/22/19 11:23 a.m.
Keith Tanner said:
914Driver said:

”That girl needs. Fish fry”.

I will admit that I have never had that reaction upon seeing another person for the first time. I am setting the goal to use "That girl needs fish fry" in conversation at some point this week. 

That's OK, on first reading I missed the TO part in "thick curly hair down to her butt."

Made for an interesting mental image.

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte UltraDork
7/22/19 11:38 a.m.

In reply to 914Driver :

I remember tube tops, one of  the  fonder memories of my youth.

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
7/22/19 11:41 a.m.
sleepyhead the buffalo said:
RevRico said:

It was spelled "cola" with a C.  C-O-L-A Cola.

NOT A TA
NOT A TA Dork
7/22/19 11:49 a.m.

Well, she was just seventeen
You know what I mean
And the way she looked
Was way beyond compare
So how could I dance with another
Ooh, when I saw her standing there?

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill PowerDork
7/22/19 11:49 a.m.
Knurled. said:
RevRico said:

I bet she had a nice strut and a beautiful voice

Wally
Wally MegaDork
7/22/19 12:00 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

I don’t get it myself but he could have probably gotten my wife or her sisters with a trip to Ted’s. It seems like a good move up there.

RevRico
RevRico PowerDork
7/22/19 12:02 p.m.
Knurled. said:
RevRico said:

She said the strangest thing after we hooked up though. She said You can get anything you want, at Alice's restaurant.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
7/22/19 12:02 p.m.

Standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona.  She drove a flatbed Ford.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
7/22/19 12:31 p.m.
Wally said:

In reply to Keith Tanner :

I don’t get it myself but he could have probably gotten my wife or her sisters with a trip to Ted’s. It seems like a good move up there.

I think it means "this girl deserves my A game". 

Now I want to try Ted's.

ShawnG
ShawnG PowerDork
7/22/19 12:36 p.m.

We shared a plate of spaghetti in an alley behind an Italian restaurant.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IcGRvohHmA87ViBvhOC8fswdLkZXON6swJE2LDMbCM1DxCiepInU1kW9lU5OWKSL