former520
former520 Reader
11/15/13 9:04 a.m.

after the owners wife cleans the rest room do you wait to before a morning movement?

Wally
Wally MegaDork
11/15/13 9:07 a.m.

As long as she left the room you should be ok.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UltraDork
11/15/13 9:09 a.m.

I do the same thing my cat does to me when I'm cleaning his litter box. Use it at the same time and look her in the eye.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
11/15/13 9:12 a.m.

I'm the owner. If she is still within blast radius when a situation presents itself it is her own damn fault.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
11/15/13 9:21 a.m.

I consider it a battle between "fresh scent" and "last nights binge". I like to hit the enemy when they least expect it, right upon arrival.

Conquest351
Conquest351 UltraDork
11/15/13 9:31 a.m.

BEST THREAD EVAR! I'm in tears...

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
11/15/13 10:25 a.m.

Yessir, immediately after a thorough deodorizing is the best time to lay down a whiskey shart.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver PowerDork
11/15/13 10:32 a.m.

Some of these will help you in your mission

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EVQWKC/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

(Read the reviews, comic gold right there)

Wally
Wally MegaDork
11/15/13 11:30 a.m.

Those reviews at great, I am working Volcanic Confetti into a bathroom conversation somewhere today.

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
11/15/13 6:10 p.m.

this reminds of the smell-o-phone topic earlier.. just imagine the usual asshat on the cellphone while taking a dump... and then the person on the otherside smelling what he is doing

NGTD
NGTD Dork
11/15/13 6:20 p.m.

Just smile and say . . . . . . .

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
11/15/13 6:47 p.m.
DaveEstey wrote: I do the same thing my cat does to me when I'm cleaning his litter box. Use it at the same time and look her in the eye.

WTF is it with cats? It's gotten so I point at them and say "No! berkeley off, wait til I'm done!"

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UberDork
11/15/13 6:49 p.m.

As long as you are not waiting until you are on the clock to poop, I don't care.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
11/15/13 8:40 p.m.
Lesley wrote:
DaveEstey wrote: I do the same thing my cat does to me when I'm cleaning his litter box. Use it at the same time and look her in the eye.
WTF is it with cats? It's gotten so I point at them and say "No! berkeley off, wait til I'm done!"

I suggest boiled eggs with hot sauce and a couple bottles of some serious dark beer, that should give them nightmares and you privacy.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
11/15/13 8:54 p.m.

I lawl'd

t25torx
t25torx Reader
11/16/13 9:23 a.m.
Streetwiseguy wrote: As long as you are not waiting until you are on the clock to poop, I don't care.

Best part of my day..

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
11/16/13 9:41 a.m.
t25torx wrote:
Streetwiseguy wrote: As long as you are not waiting until you are on the clock to poop, I don't care.
Best part of my day..

if I wait till after midnight, I get time and a half to poop

Lesley
Lesley PowerDork
11/16/13 10:07 a.m.

Freelancer - I lose money when I go.

Wally
Wally MegaDork
11/16/13 1:23 p.m.
Lesley wrote: Freelancer - I lose money when I go.

From what I've learned of the Internet with a small camera or two that could become another revenue steam, so to speak.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
11/16/13 1:51 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote:
Lesley wrote:
I suggest boiled eggs with hot sauce and a couple bottles of some serious dark beer, that should give them nightmares and you privacy.

The magic combination is- gas station burrito, extra hot. A banana, a couple hard boiled eggs, and a coke. Add the beer if you're not on the clock. It will peel paint.

nlmoschitta
nlmoschitta New Reader
11/16/13 2:17 p.m.

I feel as long as though you give a fair warning, "BACK BLAST AREA ALL CLEAR?!" Than you should be safe... right?

Graefin10
Graefin10 SuperDork
11/16/13 3:09 p.m.
former520 wrote: after the owners wife cleans the rest room do you wait to before a morning movement?

I scanned the thread to see if someone else had already posted my question and I didn't see it, so former520 why did you ask that question? There's got to be an interesting story behind that decision.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZAijQNHfsjbxmZ24PtKdxk9hI3E6VHKj8WkKycEpwpnHcpgQK4rJurfhODgjFQ14