Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UberDork
8/4/13 8:40 p.m.

Ignoring speed limits!!

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas Dork
8/4/13 10:11 p.m.

Ignoring the fact that in 12 hours, I won't see my dogs again for six months.

dean1484
dean1484 UberDork
8/5/13 8:06 p.m.

Dang it I forgot to ignore this thread for so long I forgot about it. Wait. .. . . . . What did I say?

RogerB
RogerB HalfDork
8/28/13 9:47 a.m.

I've ignored the fact that I am supposed to ignore this

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
8/30/13 7:20 p.m.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/sprockets/nice-little-project-or-trip-into-hell/69514/page1/
I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences
[sorry, I need to go repeat this to myself another 1000x]

Grtechguy
Grtechguy UltimaDork
9/13/13 7:45 a.m.

ignoring the date.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
9/17/13 7:26 a.m.

ignoring everyone playing GTA before me.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
9/17/13 7:27 a.m.
JoeyM wrote: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/sprockets/nice-little-project-or-trip-into-hell/69514/page1/ I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences [sorry, I need to go repeat this to myself another 1000x]

Ignoring the fact that you didn't use periods which technically turns this all into a run on sentence.

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
9/17/13 7:56 a.m.
N Sperlo wrote:
JoeyM wrote: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/sprockets/nice-little-project-or-trip-into-hell/69514/page1/ I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences. I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences. I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences. I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences. I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences. I will not ban users simply because of run on sentences. [sorry, I need to go repeat this to myself another 1000x]
Ignoring the fact that you didn't use periods which technically turns this all into a run on sentence. (Unless, of course, I moderate those periods into existence after the fact - JoeyM )

Of course, being a good person, I put your post back like it was - i.e. admitting my punctuation crimes - afterwards.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
9/17/13 8:01 a.m.

In reply to JoeyM:

LMAO. Nice...

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
9/18/13 10:00 p.m.

Ignoring the pre-race tunnel vision that prevents me from doing anything else productive until I get back from the Glen.

9/18/13 10:01 p.m.

Ignoring that I worked 3 20 hour days this week so I could sneak off to the Glen for the enduro on Friday in the first place.

3 down, 1 to go.

9/18/13 10:03 p.m.

Ignoring that Wild Turkey Rare Breed is a poor sleep aid. Damn if I don't wanna fight some strangers, beat a child or kill a hooker. Why not a trifecta?

9/18/13 10:06 p.m.

Ignoring that Joey hates run on sentences and thinks it's cool to ban people or delete their threads because they don't properly use grammar and often have no point in the first place but keep on typing and typing and typing and typing while saying not much all the while even though they may or may not have interesting stories to tell, etc...

Toyman01
Toyman01 UltimaDork
9/19/13 8:35 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Ignoring that Wild Turkey Rare Breed is a poor sleep aid. Damn if I don't wanna fight some strangers, beat a child or kill a hooker. Why not a trifecta?

I tried to ignore this but failed.

I would like to buy you a beer, but I'm scared to go into a bar with you. It would probably be a hilarious but terrifying experience. Maybe I could just pay for it and stand on the other side of the bar to watch the ensuing madness.

Back to ignoring.

10/3/13 10:56 p.m.

Ignoring how much everyone ignores this.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
10/28/13 1:01 p.m.

So, it's been about 6 months since I've logged in here. I really have been ignoring, just not posting about it.

New job, new state, new house, no more 75-80 hr weeks for months on end.

10/28/13 1:04 p.m.

I have not ignored since the 3rd of October. I have no recollection of that ignorance.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy UltimaDork
10/28/13 1:05 p.m.

Yup...still ignoring. too busy focused on my upcoming vegas trip.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
10/28/13 1:06 p.m.

Geesh, I have fallen out of the top 50 on the leaderboard.

AquaHusky
AquaHusky Reader
10/28/13 4:41 p.m.

Ignoring the poeple talking to me while I have headphones in, music turned up, and typing this out while they sit next to me.

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
10/28/13 5:01 p.m.

Ignoring... because I can.

Mr_Estrotica
Mr_Estrotica Reader
10/29/13 12:00 a.m.

Ignoring (poorly) the semi-sweet, lingering taste of antifreeze.

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
10/29/13 12:09 a.m.
Mr_Estrotica wrote: Ignoring (poorly) the semi-sweet, lingering taste of antifreeze.

DON'T DO THAT!!!!

Mr_Estrotica
Mr_Estrotica Reader
10/29/13 12:27 a.m.
JoeyM wrote:
Mr_Estrotica wrote: Ignoring (poorly) the semi-sweet, lingering taste of antifreeze.
DON'T DO THAT!!!!

It's not like I'm drinking the stuff. It was just a drop with a dastardly trajectory. That taste just sticks around, it's crazy. It's on par with blue loctite, if you've ever had the displeasure.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure about Red or Green loctite, and I don't plan on sampling either.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iATBzj5fPmQ4jTUP7zo3QJ0iZxYELoOOu8Sh6LcKaJxvBTqFwKDUtxmq2IOM5PmF