Grtechguy
Grtechguy MegaDork
3/17/16 7:42 a.m.

Ignoring work today via a conference at Founders.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
3/17/16 11:26 a.m.
Dusterbd13 wrote: Ignoring the butt berkeleying the company is giving me.

Isn't this a new job?

mtn
mtn MegaDork
7/8/16 11:19 a.m.

Ignore this conspiracy that I just came up with:

Trump is a closet Hillary supporter who knew that she couldn't win against an actual qualified candidate, so he went and won the primary to give her a "shoe-in". But Hillary turned out to be a worse candidate than he or anyone else thought, and he has had to do even dumber stuff over and over and he STILL looks like he might be the better candidate. A man who has said things extremely reminiscent of Hitler (and no, this should not invoke Godwin's law in this case), is a better candidate than Hillary.

I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for. I knew it couldn't be Trump, and I thought I was going to vote for Hillary just to "prove a point" to the Republicans, but now I'm not sure that Trump is worse than Hillary. I guess I can honestly say I think she'd do a better job as president, but I don't think she's better than Trump.

Wow.

Ignore that. Thanks.

Furious_E
Furious_E HalfDork
7/8/16 11:24 a.m.

In reply to mtn:

Gary Johnson baby!

Toyman01
Toyman01 MegaDork
7/8/16 4:21 p.m.

In reply to mtn:

Ignore it or not, but I'll probably vote for the person the establishment and media hate the most. I wonder who that could be...

RevRico
RevRico HalfDork
8/12/16 12:30 p.m.

Please ignore my political ranting. I just need to get this out of my head.

Can I please get a button for my ComCrap remote that's akin to "I'm a convicted felon/illegal alien/conscientious objector/other legally not allowed to vote option" to BLOCK all this political bullE36 M3? Please? I'd be perfectly happy with dead air instead of all this mudslinging and bullE36 M3 from all the different sides. I really don't care, it really will not affect my life in the least who the next talking head I ignore is. 2 years is MORE than enough to know that no one gives a berkeley about anything but their image, and I'm berkeleying sick of it.

Do you aspire to be a candidate? Want to pretend you care about the people? Instead of wasting over a billion dollars running for office, put the money into things that could actually help people. Like food for the hungry or houses for the homeless. Or maybe a machine to turn Wall Street bankers into sausage.

Seriously. The machines can't be audited, BY LAW, for an accurate vote, they're so insecure any teenager with a smart phone can make the results do what they want, and they're all owned by one company. EIS, one of Warren Buffets many little endeavors, oddly with partnership from Bane Capital, own the voting machines. Making the software proprietary. Meaning audits even with video evidence of them malfunctioning cannot legally be done for an accurate count. Isn't that a kick in the teeth?

You want to make this system fair and at least pretend anyone gives a rats ass about the working man? Make it a berkeleying lottery based on SSN every election term. Pick any random shiny happy person over age 35 to fill EVERY "voted" in position, and you effectively DESTROY corporate corruption. Gee, I wonder why that idea will never fly?

So berkeleying sick of all this childish bullE36 M3, I really wonder what anyone is even fighting for anymore. I'd rather vote for an ACTUAL douche or turd sandwich than any of the options that have been shoved in front of my face since I was born. Bush family dynasty, attempted clinton family dynasty included.

And NO. I don't give a berkeley what color or gender or species even our "leaders" are, so it doesn't make me racist or sexist or speciesist or whatever the berkeley other -ist certain groups may come up with to pretend they're inclusive by doling out thousands of labels. E36 M3TY PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE E36 M3TY PEOPLE, puppets will always be puppets, and the working man holds the least cared about opinion of any group.

Yes, I'm sorry for getting political, I just need to bitch, and the ignore thread feels safest, as I expect(hope) to be ignored, just need to get some crap off my chest. Believe it or not, the original draft of this was much more spectacular, but took some personal shots at people and made it look like I have a preference between the puppet on the right hand and the puppet on the left hand. Nope, 2 hands, same person. No preference other than NONE OF THE ABOVE.

HappyAndy
HappyAndy PowerDork
8/27/16 5:44 p.m.

This thread has been ignored long enough!

I am, however, having a hard time ignoring all the C7 Corvettes that I've seen out on the road this summer, or that fact that nearly all of them were being driven by old bald guys.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
8/28/16 8:44 a.m.

Ignoring lots of things today. Ignorance is bliss after all b

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
8/28/16 8:48 a.m.

Ignoring the length of my grass and protruding weeds in the gravel bed

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 Reader
8/29/16 1:13 p.m.

How did I not know about this thread? I'll be to dork status in no time! (That is the point of this thread right?)

mtn
mtn MegaDork
8/29/16 1:16 p.m.
AWSX1686 wrote: How did I not know about this thread? I'll be to dork status in no time! (That is the point of this thread right?)

Are you stupid? The point of this thread is to ignore it.

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 Reader
8/29/16 1:37 p.m.

Oh, right... Should have picked up on that.

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 Reader
8/29/16 1:38 p.m.

To be fair, I didn't read all 322 pages of this thread to get caught up...

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 SuperDork
10/16/16 9:23 a.m.

Whew, I feel much better now that I remembered to ignore this again.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
10/16/16 9:38 a.m.

I had completely forgotten to ignore this thread.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
10/16/16 10:53 a.m.

Big thanks to all who have ignored.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
10/16/16 11:03 a.m.

Que?

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
10/16/16 11:13 a.m.

Ignoring 4 broken cars out of 6, and pressure washing the deck and house instead. Also ignoring that my pressure washer is dead, and I stole my father's while he is out of town.

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
10/16/16 11:14 a.m.

Well E36 M3 the motherberkeleying hell, just gonna hafta put forth a better effort to ignore E36 M3

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
10/16/16 11:26 a.m.

This thread is ignormous.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
10/16/16 11:27 a.m.

Please ignore the word I made up above.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 SuperDork
10/16/16 4:41 p.m.
T.J. wrote: Please ignore the word I made up above.

Ignored.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
10/16/16 5:52 p.m.
paranoid_android74 wrote:
T.J. wrote: Please ignore the word I made up above.
Ignored.

Huh? Did you say something?

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
10/16/16 6:02 p.m.

In reply to T.J.:

I'm not ignoring your lead in the race to 10,000 posts.

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
10/16/16 6:03 p.m.

I am ignoring this thread.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BoXyPfAQ9USRsjIywzoxvv4kd83WEi91Ia1NuCBOKgiae6YakyhwL6LCyrZ1EaYz