Keith
Keith SuperDork
7/12/08 10:34 p.m.

Spotted today: a mint-green Prius with the license plate MEGADTH.

My wife's theory is that he can't afford the gas for the black Fox-body Mustang.

Jay
Jay HalfDork
7/13/08 4:08 a.m.

Haha, nice. There's a 50cc scooter in town decked out in Metallica stickers. Next time I see it I'll try and snap a pic.

J

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
7/13/08 7:34 a.m.

Maybe the DMV wouldn't give him a plate that read "MEGASUVSSHOULDBEPUTTODEATH"

Heck, I had Slayer's Reign In Blood on in the TDI this morning.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x Reader
7/13/08 8:10 a.m.

Back in the 80's and early 90's punks and skinheads in the mid-atlantic area thought it was the height of cool to ride scooters. Pretty wild seeing this guy with a mohawk or pegged jeans, braces, and chain riding on a Vespa.

seann
seann New Reader
7/13/08 11:18 a.m.

Yesterday I was the only one in the office so I had Minor Threat blasting while I was working. Some things just need to be played loud no matter where you are.

Volksroddin
Volksroddin New Reader
7/13/08 8:07 p.m.

I had alot of MEGADETH stickers on my 82 Jetta. That was 13 years ago, I still listen to them. Probly more now than ever

Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/14/08 10:49 a.m.
Xceler8x wrote: Back in the 80's and early 90's punks and skinheads in the mid-atlantic area thought it was the height of cool to ride scooters. Pretty wild seeing this guy with a mohawk or pegged jeans, braces, and chain riding on a Vespa.

Well, if you're trying to bring down The Man and subvert the Establishment, not using gas is a good way to start.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
7/14/08 12:15 p.m.

I saw them live in '92 or '93. Suicidal Tendencies opened. Awesome show.

BBsGarage
BBsGarage Reader
7/14/08 12:32 p.m.
Xceler8x wrote: Back in the 80's and early 90's punks and skinheads in the mid-atlantic area thought it was the height of cool to ride scooters. Pretty wild seeing this guy with a mohawk or pegged jeans, braces, and chain riding on a Vespa.

Quadrophenia anyone.

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
7/14/08 12:36 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: I saw them live in '92 or '93. Suicidal Tendencies opened. Awesome show.

Gainesville?

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
7/14/08 12:53 p.m.
John Brown wrote:
David S. Wallens wrote: I saw them live in '92 or '93. Suicidal Tendencies opened. Awesome show.
Gainesville?

The Fox in Atlanta.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3ZGv4Xvu2yxwwI8E9bxAvlxtrpxbkkVEGYhm64gWW2eczQLHAyceKNTo0eoDkXL9