1 2 3 4 5
stanger_missle
stanger_missle SuperDork
1/10/19 4:37 p.m.

Antihero said:

Guitarist(me) listens to a lot of Doom Metal,Sabbath and other heavy music recently but ive played a lot of rock, blues and metal over the years.

You have my attention!

I'd be honored to rock your band sticker on the Kia of Kommuting DooM.

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/10/19 7:10 p.m.
EvanB said:

I need a sticker to put on my sledgehammer. Also on the rallycross car(s).

Sledgehammer Bling, an entirely new market!

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/10/19 7:14 p.m.
Stampie said:

With all the request for suckers (edit "stickers" slip of the tongue?" maybe you should charge a little too cover your cost?  I know I'd pay a few bucks for mine. Still waiting on the first single. 

This run will be free but if you feel like you want to give money to the cause buy a cd later on or other merch....or go door to door singing the praises of Interstellar Sledgehammer.

Now if someone wanted something special and one off i might have to get some money, but the standard one thats similiar to what John posted will be free

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/10/19 7:16 p.m.
stanger_missle said:

Antihero said:

Guitarist(me) listens to a lot of Doom Metal,Sabbath and other heavy music recently but ive played a lot of rock, blues and metal over the years.

You have my attention!

I'd be honored to rock your band sticker on the Kia of Kommuting DooM.

Sweet! I always wanted to be a part of Kommuting Doom (also a great band name btw lol) 

Electric Wizard fan by any chance?

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
1/10/19 9:25 p.m.

Do you have a CD?  Because I need the soundtrack to my life on CD.  If yes, how many $ will it cost to get one sent to 48187 along with a sticker or two?

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas Dork
1/10/19 9:30 p.m.
AngryCorvair said:

Do you have a CD?  Because I need the soundtrack to my life on CD.  If yes, how many $ will it cost to get one sent to 48187 along with a sticker or two?

*listening intensifies*

captdownshift
captdownshift PowerDork
1/10/19 10:15 p.m.

I liked their stuff from before that thread. Their new stuff is pretty meh. 

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
1/11/19 10:23 a.m.

In reply to captdownshift :

you like music?   listen to this.   i was into these dudes before anyone.   asked me to be their manager.   called bullE36 M3 on that.   managing a pop group's no job for a man!

Stampie
Stampie UberDork
1/11/19 11:49 a.m.

In reply to Antihero :

Did you get my PM asking for two then?

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
1/11/19 12:57 p.m.

More Than Willing To Send A finn Or Two, If You Have a 3x12 or so That Would be awesome  but what ever is good 'cause that name rocks. Looking Like you could be stuck with doing this SO , you want us to send you addresses.

captdownshift
captdownshift PowerDork
1/11/19 1:47 p.m.

In reply to Toyman01 :

Funny you mention that, a brewery that's local has an intergalactic hammer DIPA. 

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane Dork
1/11/19 2:04 p.m.

I'm in.  I've got a toolbox and a racecar.  It'll appear somewhere :)

 

Also in for one Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster!

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
1/11/19 2:44 p.m.

Wait, are you really doing stickers for cars? I'll want a couple for my Scirocco and the wrecked Bug, along with an mp3 of that instrumental. Worth some $$.

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
1/11/19 2:56 p.m.

I feel like a "body by Interstellar Sledgehammer" with the "body by" font similar to the body by fisher emblems on old GM cars would be awesome.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle SuperDork
1/11/19 3:30 p.m.
Antihero said:
stanger_missle said:

Antihero said:

Guitarist(me) listens to a lot of Doom Metal,Sabbath and other heavy music recently but ive played a lot of rock, blues and metal over the years.

You have my attention!

I'd be honored to rock your band sticker on the Kia of Kommuting DooM.

Sweet! I always wanted to be a part of Kommuting Doom (also a great band name btw lol) 

Electric Wizard fan by any chance?

Oh yeah, I love Electric Wizard! Dopethrone and Witchcult Today are my two favorite EW albums.

Do you guys have a SoundCloud? Or a place to purchase albums and swag?

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/11/19 6:32 p.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to Antihero :

Did you get my PM asking for two then?

Yes i did, ill get your address and send some out as soon as they are printed(probably a week or so)

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/11/19 6:35 p.m.
GTXVette said:

More Than Willing To Send A finn Or Two, If You Have a 3x12 or so That Would be awesome  but what ever is good 'cause that name rocks. Looking Like you could be stuck with doing this SO , you want us to send you addresses.

Yes, send me addresses and ill ship them out. Not sure of the sizing right now but i think its similiar to the size you are thinking. Ill ask our art department(also known as my wife lol)

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/11/19 6:36 p.m.
captdownshift said:

In reply to Toyman01 :

Funny you mention that, a brewery that's local has an intergalactic hammer DIPA. 

intergalactic hammer is puny and inferior! cheeky

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/11/19 6:37 p.m.
WonkoTheSane said:

I'm in.  I've got a toolbox and a racecar.  It'll appear somewhere :)

 

Also in for one Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster!

Send me an address via PM and ill be happy to send you one.

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/11/19 6:46 p.m.
AAZCD said:

Wait, are you really doing stickers for cars? I'll want a couple for my Scirocco and the wrecked Bug, along with an mp3 of that instrumental. Worth some $$.

Yes i am, would be funny if when we come down for the Challenge if its on all the cars ( maybe extra points for The Car With The Most Interstellar Sledgehammer stickers???? cheeky )

 

We havent been in a studio yet, the original idea was to record sometime in spring. I do have some practice room recordings that i can sort thru and maybe get a teaser of though sound quality wont exactly be Major Label Release quality if theres enough interest.

The original run of bumper stickers will be free, maybe buy a cd later or some other swag. Or just make sure to say wonderful things about the band to anyone that sees the sticker smiley

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/11/19 6:48 p.m.
minivan_racer said:

I feel like a "body by Interstellar Sledgehammer" with the "body by" font similar to the body by fisher emblems on old GM cars would be awesome.

I might have to charge for that but im sure the art department/wife/keyboards/sax/vocals can come up with something.

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/11/19 6:50 p.m.
stanger_missle said:
Antihero said:
stanger_missle said:

Antihero said:

Guitarist(me) listens to a lot of Doom Metal,Sabbath and other heavy music recently but ive played a lot of rock, blues and metal over the years.

You have my attention!

I'd be honored to rock your band sticker on the Kia of Kommuting DooM.

Sweet! I always wanted to be a part of Kommuting Doom (also a great band name btw lol) 

Electric Wizard fan by any chance?

Oh yeah, I love Electric Wizard! Dopethrone and Witchcult Today are my two favorite EW albums.

Do you guys have a SoundCloud? Or a place to purchase albums and swag?

Major fan here, even got Mountains of Mars into my wedding ceremony somehow if you can believe it. Wife said no to Funeralopolis for some reason though......cant imagine why seems like quite a romantic song to me lol

 

No Soundcloud yet but its incoming, we are still very new but i can get something going soon

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
1/11/19 6:57 p.m.

I like Black Sabbath, scotch, and stickerz! laugh I'm totally down for a cd, did I miss a link somewhere? (I don't do books with faces.)

irish44j
irish44j MegaDork
1/11/19 8:13 p.m.
Antihero said:
Stampie said:

I heard about this new band but I haven't heard their music. 

Thats because i havent uploaded something yet lol.

I mentioned the band name in passing here and some people liked it. We are a fairly new band, it started as something that we were just jamming around with, then some some friends got to hear it and then we ended up playing my wedding so we havent been in a studio yet.

But there is a video that a friend/fan took at the wedding, ill see if it came out decent and i can upload it onto the Facebook page. Guess ill be listening thru some practice recordings too and get something uploaded.

 

And seriously, if anyone want stickers ill get some printed up. My wife (and keyboards/sax/vocals in the band) is a graphic designer/print production person. Im sure we can figure out something 

Since I'm the first one who offered to put it on my racecar, I think you should send me two ;)

Side note: in case you didn't see, my PM to you got kicked back, so shoot me an email at my username @ yahoo.com for my address :)

 

Alternately, you can just send me the graphic file (same email as above) and I can cut it on my vinyl cutter and save you 50 cents :)

RealMiniNoMore
RealMiniNoMore PowerDork
1/11/19 8:32 p.m.

I don't know what it is, but I gotta have one! 

1 2 3 4 5
Our Preferred Partners
UY7RTkPFSIcfbTIjLnKbhdYY1e5fbwIXobkV8Zr0AIlxTfppNSCNF22YOHY7UScw