5 6 7 8 9
yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
10/26/20 8:29 a.m.

In reply to Saron81 :

Yeah the Wrangler is pricy new and used!

docwyte
docwyte UberDork
10/26/20 9:36 a.m.

In reply to Saron81 :

Wow.  I'd much rather pay $57 for a Bronco vs the Wrangler.  I'm sure both will hold their value extremely well

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
10/26/20 1:51 p.m.

I just played with the configurator. Can you not build a manual transmission Sasquatch? I thought that was a thing. 

All I want is a base 2 door, Sasquatch with a manual. The auto version is "only" $35k. I think that is a thing I could want to do. Maybe. If I could get the manual. 

noddaz
noddaz UltraDork
10/26/20 2:17 p.m.

Still no.

stanger_mussle (Forum Supporter)
stanger_mussle (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
10/26/20 2:26 p.m.

The configurator is pretty fubar right now.

The manual Sasquatch is going to happen but last I heard it's going to be a "late availability" thing.

Ford also promised more colors later this year and for the 2022MY. I'd like to see a green color.

The hardtops are all going to be molded in color (MIC) gray for 2021 with black and white painted hardtops coming later (late 2022MY?).

I, like mazduece, just want a base, Sasquatch manual. The only option I want is the aux switches.

The goal is to keep it below $35k.

secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
10/26/20 3:44 p.m.
stanger_mussle (Forum Supporter) said:

The configurator is pretty fubar right now.

The manual Sasquatch is going to happen but last I heard it's going to be a "late availability" thing.

I, like mazduece, just want a base, Sasquatch manual. The only option I want is the aux switches.

It let me build a base manual with the Sasquatch Saturday night. That's where I noticed the price wasn't adding up  & Steve Jones pointed out the Sasquatch package automatically adds advanced/electronic 4wd for $795.

I also built the same thing with the headliner & switches.

java230
java230 UberDork
10/26/20 4:18 p.m.

Well I optioned one with what I wanted.... 55k.

Hoondavan
Hoondavan HalfDork
10/26/20 5:47 p.m.

I'm interested...but only for academic reasons.  Our family minivan is a great family hauler and SWMBO's lifted TJ (Wrangler) is perfect for topless beach 4x4 cruising.  

With that said, I like the looks of the Bronco and I'm sure many FJ Cruiser fans will go and buy one.  A base 2-door 7MT for $30k is all I'd want.  The Sasquatch w/Lockers would be nice, but I'm not going to offroad anywhere i'd need it and that's part of the $5k upgrade package.  I'm guessing a base-spec 7MT Bronco will be a bit of a "unicorn."

MSRP of a Wrangler Sport used to be $26k.  Now it's close to $30k...WITH THE AIR CONDITIONING BYPASS OPTION BOX CHECKED.  That's right, AC isn't included in the base Wrangler Sport.  Which is crazy.  

What is interesting is that the 2-door Bronco doesn't come with a Soft top...not sure if it's even an option.  The top and sides are hard panels that can be removed and stored in the back seat.  This is probably great because it's quieter than a soft top and 95% of people really only want to take the roof off for a few weekends/year. 

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
10/26/20 6:37 p.m.

Back in 1979 my buddy took me to Coal City, Illinois on a Saturday afternoon to go four wheeling in his truck.   There was a dude in an early Bronco with a mild lift kit, a lightly modified engine and axles.  

His Bronco had Ground Hawg mud tires and he gave my buddy a hard time cause he too had Hawgs and he shifted when going through a mud pit and got stuck in the middle.

I've had the Bronco image in my head for 41 years now so I am interested.

D2W
D2W Dork
10/27/20 11:17 a.m.

Took the wife's GC in to the Jeep dealer this morning for service. There is a fancy Rubicon Wrangler sitting on the floor. $66,750. And I thought pickups were expensive.

MrChaos
MrChaos UltraDork
4/6/21 12:31 p.m.

Since im selling the Land Cruiser I have reserved another bronco

I know its likely a 2023 model year with it being this later for reserving.

MrChaos
MrChaos UltraDork
4/21/21 6:42 p.m.

hyped

stanger_mussle
stanger_mussle UberDork
4/21/21 7:00 p.m.

In reply to MrChaos :

Very nice! I heard the Marine-Grade Vinyl seats are pretty awesome.

Is your order confirmed for the 2021 model year? Some options, like 2 door and Sasquatch might push some orders back to the 2022 model year. 

MrChaos
MrChaos UltraDork
4/21/21 7:19 p.m.
stanger_mussle said:

In reply to MrChaos :

Very nice! I heard the Marine-Grade Vinyl seats are pretty awesome.

Is your order confirmed for the 2021 model year? Some options, like 2 door and Sasquatch might push some orders back to the 2022 model year. 

at this point im hoping for a late 22 but expecting a my23

I know i have a lot of the options that are having supply issues, basically everything on the badlands.

stanger_mussle
stanger_mussle UberDork
4/21/21 7:28 p.m.

In reply to MrChaos :

I'm hoping my base, manual Sasquatch is a 2022 but the commodities will dictate when it gets built. I'm not in any rush though smiley

MrChaos
MrChaos UltraDork
4/21/21 7:36 p.m.
stanger_mussle said:

In reply to MrChaos :

I'm hoping my base, manual Sasquatch is a 2022 but the commodities will dictate when it gets built. I'm not in any rush though smiley

i got to do the ride along at bronco celebration east this morning. in a 2 door badlands lux non sasquatch.

stanger_mussle
stanger_mussle UberDork
4/21/21 8:04 p.m.

In reply to MrChaos :

SUPER JEALOUS surprise

I haven't seen them in person yet. They had them at a dealer about 2 hours away but I had to work.

MrChaos
MrChaos UltraDork
4/22/21 6:44 a.m.

list of what they had there

2-Door 2021 Broncos

• Black Diamond - Cyber Orange
  • Wildtrak - Velocity Blue
  • Outer Banks - Antimatter Blue
  • Badlands - Oxford White
  • Badlands - Race Red
  • Big Bend - Cactus Gray

4-Door 2021 Broncos

• Big Bend - Iconic Silver
  • Wildtrak - Cyber Orange
  • Badlands - Cactus Gray
  • Base - Shadow Black
  • Badlands - Oxford White
  • Badlands - Shadow Black
  • First Edition - Rapid Red
  • Wildtrak - Carbonized Gray
  • Badlands - Area 51
  • Big Bend - Shadow Black
  • Badlands - Cyber Orange
  • Badlands - Area 51
ultraclyde
ultraclyde UltimaDork
4/22/21 6:53 a.m.

I'm really excited about these despite the fact I probably am not a buyer anytime soon. I think the wife might want one down the road, but we'll let the crazy die down for a few years.

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
4/22/21 7:19 a.m.

All of the local dealers say "in transit" or something similar, but none in stock. Dangit. 

MrChaos
MrChaos UltraDork
4/22/21 7:35 a.m.

In reply to mazdeuce - Seth :

i mean they just started being built 30th of march. and they are only building 60kish for 2021.

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones HalfDork
4/22/21 7:36 a.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

All of the local dealers say "in transit" or something similar, but none in stock. Dangit. 

They're all pre sold at this point. The in transit ones are spoken for. 

MrChaos
MrChaos UltraDork
4/22/21 7:50 a.m.
Steve_Jones said:
mazdeuce - Seth said:

or cancelled orders that the dealer is going to slap a 10-20k mark up on.

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones HalfDork
4/22/21 5:17 p.m.
MrChaos said:
Steve_Jones said:
mazdeuce - Seth said:

or cancelled orders that the dealer is going to slap a 10-20k mark up on.

There won't be many of those. The dealer needs to match them to someone that already has a reservation. They're trying to keep dealers from placing fake reservations for that exact reason. 

Saron81
Saron81 HalfDork
4/22/21 5:21 p.m.

In reply to stanger_mussle :

We had them last week. 

5 6 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hf5FoNBKbfx9HTONnKxPEFbi6R5yMF5wrM3f8sPVk4vR3gXhVzKSmGr8Yg4gRwhu