Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/19/21 9:39 p.m.

Have you posted pictures lately? I don't know if your screen looks like mine, but the berk is going on below the URL box? 

I started reading it out loud and suddenly stopped.  I've seen enough horror movies to know how this ends. These words spoken aloud release demons, reanimate the dead, dogs & cats living together,  end of the world.

Nice try, Grassroots. Nice try.

Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter)
Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
3/19/21 9:56 p.m.

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
3/19/21 9:57 p.m.

I'm ready, bring on the asteroid!! 

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
3/19/21 10:59 p.m.

It says:  

Romans Go Home

codrus (Forum Supporter)
codrus (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
3/19/21 11:32 p.m.
aircooled said:

It says:  

Romans Go Home

Domus?  Nominative?

CJ (FS)
CJ (FS) HalfDork
3/19/21 11:46 p.m.

Direct from Google Translate (Latin to English)

Translation results

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas eu diam. Maecenas fears. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, no. Aeneas said skirt temperature. Now no arrows, nibh not targeted some of them, orci felis gravida justo, sed ornare massa mauris sed More in the game. No, my price and laughter. Fusce mi with the foot, tempor id, the course of ac, ullamcorper nec, for example. But the temperature. Chat employee. Homework outdoor propaganda, but sauce, a basketball, grief and, bored. Until the kids want ante. Remove, looks like in running the throat, peanut salad drink foot in a region just any approval. It needs temperature. Rutrum is to invest element, graduated some players wants some time now peanut offset fears. United States fears a pregnant, pregnant but, this carton base. For basketball, but very poisonous ecological, salad, no skirt region, we need bananas environment is not ugly. For the ugly. Stress skirt. Mauris venenatis congue tortor Curabitur Sed convallis element. Financing pregnant now

MazdaFace (Forum Supporter)
MazdaFace (Forum Supporter) Dork
3/20/21 12:56 a.m.

In reply to CJ (FS) :

Ah ok. Makes sense to me

lateapexer
lateapexer Reader
3/20/21 7:28 a.m.

It's a centuries old typesetting place holder that resurrects Guttenberg and signifies the end of times. devil

PS Domi, locative  Funny not funny I can't tell anymore!

lateapexer
lateapexer Reader
3/20/21 8:17 a.m.

It's a collection of Latin phrases and words that are unconnected and meaningless together. It was used to mark where the real text ended so that typesetters knew where to restart their work. Each letter had an individual piece of type and they were placed by hand so it took a long time to set up a piece of printing. Not a problem with word processors but it's still used to fill space.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
3/20/21 8:25 a.m.
aircooled said:

It says:  

Romans Go Home

No, it says Romans, they go the house.

Beer Baron
Beer Baron MegaDork
3/20/21 8:45 a.m.

Klaatu Verata Nikto | Ash evil dead, Bruce campbell evil dead, Evil dead  trilogy

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
3/20/21 8:50 a.m.
Beer Baron said:

Klaatu Verata Nikto | Ash evil dead, Bruce campbell evil dead, Evil dead  trilogy

I love this picture so much.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
3/20/21 9:05 a.m.

Its lorem ipsum, dummy text that is used to fill webpages during development so you can see how they would look with real content in them.  The dev probably just left that box filled by accident.

https://www.lipsum.com/

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nHFEhOzxiGhvqNF2WTKac1qO6YrTzv2y5kDswqNgPEB6RRWL0PW4Zn6t3Zw5G0Jo