Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon PowerDork
2/17/18 6:35 a.m.

Last night some Russian dude in Delaware hacked my eBay account and ordered $400 worth of track suits. 

I was pissed and belly laughing at the same time. 

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
2/17/18 6:54 a.m.

Is it just fantasy?

JamesMcD
JamesMcD SuperDork
2/17/18 7:14 a.m.
Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
2/17/18 8:17 a.m.

Caught in a landslide

Woody
Woody MegaDork
2/17/18 8:18 a.m.

No escape from reality.

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
2/17/18 8:33 a.m.

I should probably rethink some of the songs I sing to my three year old at bedtime. Yesterday sitting at the dinner table she sang “mama, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he’s dead.” No joke. Probably not the best thing for a three year old to be strolling around singing. She’s going to end up one of those kids that teaches all the other kids naughty things. 

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
2/17/18 8:36 a.m.

In reply to dculberson:

She'll be fine. One of my teachers used to say that I was put together alright, but I was sewed up wrong. I think it sums me up pretty well.

In hindsight this probably doesn't make you feel any better.

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UltraDork
2/17/18 9:26 a.m.

In reply to dculberson :

When my boys were preschool age, the song that stuck with them was Fat Bottomed Girls.  In the car on the way to school one morning they asked what it meant, then quickly pointed out their teachers were each fat bottomed girls.  Luckily they didn't tell their them that!

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/17/18 9:53 a.m.

I'm just a poor boy, I need tra-a-ack suits...

Duke
Duke MegaDork
2/17/18 12:22 p.m.
Spoolpigeon said:

Last night some Russian dude in Delaware hacked my eBay account and ordered $400 worth of track suits. 

What colors?  I’ll keep an eye out. 

wae
wae Dork
2/17/18 1:45 p.m.
Stefan
Stefan MegaDork
2/17/18 1:45 p.m.

I was trying to figure out how you could spend so much on track suits, but then the comedian the wife and I saw last night was wearing a Gucci tracksuit, so I guess it’s possible.

Sucks man, but at least you can get a chuckle from it.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc Reader
2/17/18 2:15 p.m.

I thought of auto racing safety gear when I first read this. Then the word "Russian" got my attention, and I realized what you meant. 

dj06482
dj06482 SuperDork
2/17/18 3:33 p.m.

I was wondering if it was just a case of eBay + drinking, but then I realized I was thinking of the wrong tracksuits!

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
2/17/18 3:50 p.m.
Duke said:
Spoolpigeon said:

What colors?  I’ll keep an eye out. 

I started laughing so hard at this - too funny.  

kazoospec
kazoospec SuperDork
2/17/18 5:36 p.m.

Thanks to this thread and a corresponding google search, I now know that Russians are apparently obsessed with Adidas track suits.  

759NRNG
759NRNG SuperDork
2/17/18 6:06 p.m.

And gold chains sporting HUGE medallions and the  requisite 'HAIR' (aka rug 'o luv) shirt.....Dahling yu speak to me....

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill UberDork
2/18/18 2:50 a.m.
dculberson said:

I should probably rethink some of the songs I sing to my three year old at bedtime. Yesterday sitting at the dinner table she sang “mama, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he’s dead.” No joke. Probably not the best thing for a three year old to be strolling around singing. She’s going to end up one of those kids that teaches all the other kids naughty things. 

The kids (ages 2 and 5) were doing something cute while Pandora played our favorite stations in the background, so I got out the phone and recorded said cuteness....

To the chorus of Lilly Allen's "Berk you very much"

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
srss503nqlBfGXTv7hnoo82RF5WVieRXS5oCgMhDWQLKTuAyGxuCYUAnCQQQljxq