914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
11/4/17 12:31 p.m.

Doctor tells a patient he's got six months to live.

"OMG, what do I do, what do you recommend?"

Well, I'd marry a Jewish girl and move to Buffalo, it'll be the longest six months of your life!

FlightService
FlightService MegaDork
11/9/17 10:26 a.m.

A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender looks confused and says "No.  We don't have any grapes."

The duck leaves.

The next day the duck walks back into the bar and asks the bartender "Do you got any grapes?"

The bartender says "I told you yesterday, we don't have any grapes."

The duck leaves.

The third day the duck walks back into the bar and asks the bartender "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, being angry at this point says, "I told you yesterday and I told you the day before, WE DON'T HAVE ANY GRAPES!  You come in here an ask for grapes again I am going to take a hammer and nails and nail your bill to the bar!  GOT IT!!!"

Duck says "Whoa man!"  and the duck leaves.

The fourth day the duck walks into the bar.  The bartender spins around and says "WHAT?!?!?!?!"  

The duck asks "Got any hammer and nails?"

The bartender as confused as ever says "no. We don't have any hammer and nails."

The duck says "Good.  Got any grapes?"

Apple Cougar Mellonseed
Apple Cougar Mellonseed MegaDork
11/9/17 11:13 a.m.

Want to hear a joke about a construction contracter?

Well, it's not finished yet.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
11/9/17 11:32 a.m.

In reply to Apple Cougar Mellonseed :

Ok. I'll laugh. :-)

(But I also know the truth!)

barefootskater
barefootskater New Reader
11/10/17 1:09 p.m.

Did you hear about the blind guy that fell in a well?

He couldn't really see that well.

sorry

RX Reven'
RX Reven' Dork
11/10/17 5:31 p.m.
914Driver said:

Doctor tells a patient he's got six months to live.

"OMG, what do I do, what do you recommend?"

Well, I'd marry a Jewish girl and move to Buffalo, it'll be the longest six months of your life!

Doctor examines x-ray, slides stool close to patient & somberly says “you’ve got six”.

Patient excitedly exclaims “six what…six years, six months”

Doctor says “five, four, three…”

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
11/10/17 5:57 p.m.

A Greek guy goes to a Chinese restaurant and asks the owner:  "What do you have to eat today, Chinaman?"  The owner replies: "Flied Lice."  The Greek laughs at him.  Next day, the Greek walks in and asks: "What do you have to eat today, Chinaman?"  The owner replies: "Flied Lice."  The Greek laughs at him.  Next day, same thing.  The Chinese owner is getting really pissed off.  He goes home and practices and practices and practices.  The next day the Greek walks in and asks: "What do you have to eat today, Chinaman?"  The owner replies: "Fried Rice you Gleek Plick."

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
11/22/17 5:38 p.m.

Favorite pickup lines...

Does this smell like Chloroform to you?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/22/17 6:37 p.m.

What a the difference between a fish, a piano, and some glue?

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish. 

ultraclyde
ultraclyde PowerDork
11/22/17 6:48 p.m.
Mndsm said:

What a the difference between a fish, a piano, and some glue?

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish. 

I'll bite. What about the glue?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/22/17 7:23 p.m.

In reply to ultraclyde :

I knew you'd get stuck there. 

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr UltraDork
11/22/17 8:34 p.m.
Mndsm said:

In reply to ultraclyde :

Damn.   Me too.

759NRNG
759NRNG Dork
11/22/17 8:58 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

get the net

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
11/22/17 10:38 p.m.
Mndsm said:

In reply to ultraclyde :

That's tacky laugh

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
11/30/17 7:44 p.m.

I found this at Goodwill today.

thedoc
thedoc New Reader
12/2/17 9:40 a.m.

In reply to Stefan (Not Bruce) :

This is brilliant 

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltimaDork
12/2/17 10:10 a.m.
G_Body_Man said:

A sexual harassment shirt.  Nice, but it should stay in the closet...

Toyman01
Toyman01 MegaDork
12/2/17 11:27 a.m.

In reply to Streetwiseguy :

You do realize this is the JOKE thread don't you? 

Hell, I'd wear that to the local car meets. Even the Honduh guys would get it. 

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltimaDork
12/2/17 12:59 p.m.

In reply to Toyman01 :

I sure do.  I think it's funny as hell, but I wouldn't wear it in public.  Ever. The right type of Honduh person would not like it a bit.

I would love to tell those people to die in a ditch, but that doesn't fly these days.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
12/2/17 1:38 p.m.
Streetwiseguy said:

In reply to Toyman01 :

I sure do.  I think it's funny as hell, but I wouldn't wear it in public.  Ever.

I guess that's what makes it funny. Someone was actually stupid/douchey enough to buy it and wear it 

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
12/2/17 1:51 p.m.
G_Body_Man said:
Streetwiseguy said:

In reply to Toyman01 :

I sure do.  I think it's funny as hell, but I wouldn't wear it in public.  Ever.

I guess that's what makes it funny. Someone was actually young enough to buy it and wear it

fixed it for you. I used to have a windsurfing shirt that said "if it doesn't blow, it sucks". Probably get me on a watch list today, but it was funny when I was 20 and probably still would be to 20 year old me. And maybe today.

So these two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar, and one says "oh, man,I lost an electron!"

the other one says "are you sure?"

"yeah", says the first, "I'm positive!"

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
12/2/17 2:58 p.m.
Keith Tanner said:
G_Body_Man said:
Streetwiseguy said:

In reply to Toyman01 :

I guess that's what makes it funny. Someone was actually young enough to buy it and wear it

fixed it for you. I used to have a windsurfing shirt that said "if it doesn't blow, it sucks". Probably get me on a watch list today, but it was funny when I was 20 and probably still would be to 20 year old me. And maybe today.

So these two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar, and one says "oh, man,I lost an electron!"

the other one says "are you sure?"

"yeah", says the first, "I'm positive!"

If it's more of a case of youth, maybe I'm just no fun (I'm still a year and a half off from 20). Not gonna lie, I lol'd hard at the atom joke.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
12/15/17 7:00 a.m.

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry  applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as: AFL 5.0, NRL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.  What can I do?

Signed, Desperate

The response (that came weeks later out of the blue):

Dear Desperate, 

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command: I thought you loved me.html and try to download Tears 6.2. Do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta version. Whatever you do, DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Mother-In-Law 1.0 as it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.

In addition, please do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.  In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0.

Good Luck!

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
1/2/18 4:09 p.m.

I dunno about anyone else, but I, for one, think Logan Paul's now-infamous video did send an important and valuable message about suicide:

If you go off and kill yourself, there will be nobody to stop some jackass social media star from putting your corpse in a video. Try to die of old age so that family members or healthcare professionals will be around to keep them away.

jstand
jstand Dork
1/2/18 4:27 p.m.
Streetwiseguy said:
G_Body_Man said:

A sexual harassment shirt.  Nice, but it should stay in the closet...

Maybe not, if you wear the right hat...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rArprRJHyxUcMCyKQ4yuBQYIOfaMtk8bfECdOlzLSUfof53xURpJ4n1UYtSrwiLE