4 5 6
bastomatic
bastomatic Dork
9/2/08 11:35 a.m.

I'd say some of your statements are one step away from calling for assassination. So I hope not too many people agree the world would be better off had Barack Obama been aborted.

SoloSonett
SoloSonett Reader
9/2/08 11:43 a.m.

WHOA! Your words not mine! There IS an election soon

oldsaw
oldsaw New Reader
9/2/08 12:01 p.m.
ignorant wrote:
oldsaw wrote:
ignorant wrote: http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/us/international-usa-politics-palin.html?_r=1&ref=politics&oref=slogin abstinence works for everyone except palins kid.. pull out next time.. geez
Abstinence only works for those who practice it. It's not been divulged or reported how the parents schooled their kids on sexual issues, but hey, things like this happen to both D's and R's. It's called "life" and one deals with it.
umm do some research on Palin then answer this again. Thank you good bye. pro family values no sex ed in schools teach abstinence 100% sounds like shes getting a dose of her own lunacy.

OK, Palin promotes abstinence. But the reality still is that it only works when practiced.

Neither Jimmy Carter not Al Gore promoted use of illicit drugs, but both had kids who were caught breaking laws their fathers had pledged to uphold. Seems highly likely these kids had more than a few lectures on not using drugs.

Save your indignant moral outrage for someone who doesn't see it as a facade for political hay-making.

Have a day!

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
9/2/08 12:18 p.m.

My parents were extremely anti-drug, as well as middle of the road Republicans who did a very good job supporting the party and raising most of their kids.

I was one of a few people in high school who knew where "the score" was kept... and was the guy who hooked up a few of the people from church with "the guy".

Did my upbringing contribute to my delinquency? No. Did it break my parents hearts? Yes. Am I proud of (either of) this? No. But it is a fact of life.

Even if you give the kids a plot of land and a hoe there is still a chance they will become a pimp.

SoloSonett
SoloSonett Reader
9/2/08 12:22 p.m.

Our skools need change.. Instead of "No child, left behind"

It should be... " One child, left behind.!"

write in Ron Paul

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
9/2/08 12:56 p.m.
Our skools need change

Obviously.

SoloSonett