1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
9/14/18 2:15 p.m.

This is our new pupper.  She's five months old, and she joined us three months ago when she weighed 12 pounds.  She's double that and more now.  A shelter rescue, she's been incredibly easy on us.  She was accident-free after about the first week.  She has kind of eaten a couple holes in our wool rug in the living room, but hey, at least it wasn't a hand-made Persian.  We keep a large collection of chewables on hand so she doesn't feel the need to eat our furniture.  She's got lots of energy and loves to fetch.  Super friendly to people, especially little people. 

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
9/14/18 3:48 p.m.

Look. at. that. face. OMG.... can I take her home with me?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
9/14/18 4:05 p.m.

Cute pup, probably has a bit of Jack Russell in her.

cdowd
cdowd Dork
9/14/18 6:24 p.m.

This is my Bailey.  He will be 10 in February.  He is a Boykin spaniel.

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
9/15/18 6:57 a.m.

In reply to 1988RedT2 :

Now that is a cute pupper!  Maybe a bit of brindle boxer in her background.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
9/15/18 9:14 a.m.
KyAllroad (Jeremy) said:

In reply to 1988RedT2 :

Now that is a cute pupper!  Maybe a bit of brindle boxer in her background.

Agree.  I want to say Boxer and Shepherd were the two breeds they mentioned might be in her lineage.  My vet said she really didn't see the Shepherd in her, except that she was very "mouthy" in that she wants to chew on everything and everyone.  Apparently a Shepherd trait.  We've always been sure to encourage her to chew on her large collection of toys, and discourage her from chewing on people.  She's done remarkably well on this front.  She's really been a super good dog.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
9/24/18 12:04 p.m.

She's a shade over 30 pounds now.  Still as cute as ever. 

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
9/24/18 12:06 p.m.

Everytime we see a cute puppy at the shelter my wife thinks our dog needs a friend. Always like seeing people get rescue dogs.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant UltraDork
9/24/18 2:25 p.m.

The best dogs come from the "used dog store".

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
A53nT93X4uLt08YecuoPrTdFZ0CvMzDmEAIZ6jRJlfDAF9m7IsLPMsaPru9GwsAk