1 2 3 4 5
Osterkraut
Osterkraut Reader
7/21/08 10:40 p.m.

This thread has put me on the cutting edge!

Here in the South's North, the flat-bill look has always been in the background, but never named. Now, however, I'll be the first on my block to call them out for what they really are.

Horray!

While we're on stereotypes, have you seen my new haircut?

ACarlson
ACarlson New Reader
7/21/08 11:02 p.m.
ignorant wrote: http://www.murderedcars.com/

A terrible term for some really badass cars. I should have a whole fleet of cars with this same look. I could call it 'The Murder Crü' or something like that, and I'd always wear a flat-billed hat cocked slightly to the side. I can see it now...

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/22/08 10:03 a.m.
Osterkraut wrote: While we're on stereotypes, have you seen my new haircut?

Not now chief, im in the mother berkeleying zone!

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
7/22/08 10:22 a.m.

Ok, Start with a stupid name for black cars and evolve it into dirtbike culture and "bro-rape". We are close to Half epic.

edit new hair cut= douche king, but Jager bombs are good

Wowak
Wowak Dork
7/22/08 11:38 p.m.
neon4891 wrote: Ok, Start with a stupid name for black cars and evolve it into dirtbike culture and "bro-rape". We are close to Half epic. *edit* new hair cut= douche king, but Jager bombs are good

declaring a thread "epic" is in severe danger of being played out.

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
7/22/08 11:59 p.m.

good point, how 'bout half, um, really messed up?

Luke
Luke HalfDork
7/23/08 3:30 a.m.
Wowak wrote: declaring a thread "epic" is in severe danger of being played out.

Declaring anything unavailing to "Fail", is another interweb forum cliche that's starting to E36 M3 me.

petegossett
petegossett Dork
7/23/08 7:05 a.m.

So...would that mean an "epic fail" truly is?

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
7/23/08 12:38 p.m.

Yea, you pretty much have to listen to me to figure out what was cool yesterday, or last month, or last year. I'm saying "epic" right now..as in, "Max, that was an epic crap, good dog!"

Me < Cool

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
7/23/08 1:09 p.m.

Booyah!

BBsGarage
BBsGarage Reader
7/23/08 1:49 p.m.

After reading thru this thread I have to go and re-read Unfair Advantage just to get myself centered again.

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/23/08 2:03 p.m.
BBsGarage wrote: After reading thru this thread I have to go and re-read Unfair Advantage just to get myself centered again.

http://www.amazon.com/Unfair-Advantage-Mark-Donohue/dp/0837600693

might give it a read myself

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
7/23/08 2:06 p.m.

This thread has become a douchebagery.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
7/23/08 2:12 p.m.

Congratulations Wowak. Mission accomplished. We've officially hit three pages worth of white folks using the phrase. At last, we can send it to the grave with such overused classics as "you go girl," "talk to the hand," "don't go there," and countless others.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
7/23/08 2:22 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: Congratulations Wowak. Mission accomplished. We've officially hit three pages worth of white folks using the phrase. At last, we can send it to the grave with such overused classics as "you go girl," "talk to the hand," "don't go there," and countless others.

I'll do what I want. I'm out of control, clubbed a baby seal on the way over here

Nashco
Nashco Dork
7/23/08 2:24 p.m.

I have never heard this term...and I've been contemplating going all black with my Fiero. Now, people might think I'm actually trendy. It's a good thing I don't give a damn what people think...otherwise my cars over time would have been really embarrassing!

Bryce

Salanis
Salanis Dork
7/23/08 2:34 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: Congratulations Wowak. Mission accomplished. We've officially hit three pages worth of white folks using the phrase. At last, we can send it to the grave with such overused classics as "you go girl," "talk to the hand," "don't go there," and countless others.

...and "mission accomplished".

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
7/23/08 2:38 p.m.

and "....and"

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
7/23/08 3:01 p.m.

Why do baby seals prefer iPods?

They aren't old enough for clubbing.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
7/23/08 3:40 p.m.
Per Schroeder wrote: and "....and"

and then....

I hate ashton kutcher but........... this cracks me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZbYZ_NDoE8&feature=related

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
7/23/08 3:49 p.m.
ignorant wrote: I'll do what I want. I'm out of control, clubbed a baby seal on the way over here

OH YEAH, Well i run with SIX gangs and all we do is commit hate crimes!

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
7/23/08 4:01 p.m.
John Brown wrote: Why do baby seals prefer iPods? They aren't old enough for clubbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo7N6ldKUcI&NR=1

Wowak
Wowak Dork
7/23/08 6:47 p.m.
GlennS wrote: OH YEAH, Well i run with SIX gangs and all we do is commit hate crimes!

I'm in a Miata club, and we kill people.

Wowak
Wowak Dork
7/23/08 6:49 p.m.
Per Schroeder wrote: Yea, you pretty much have to listen to me to figure out what was cool yesterday, or last month, or last year. I'm saying "epic" right now..as in, "Max, that was an epic crap, good dog!" Me < Cool

I'll see your uncool vocabulary and raise you that you pretty much have to look at my clothes to figure out what was in style 18 months ago. I bought it all on the clearance rack at Bealles Outlet.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
7/23/08 6:59 p.m.
Wowak wrote:
Per Schroeder wrote: Yea, you pretty much have to listen to me to figure out what was cool yesterday, or last month, or last year. I'm saying "epic" right now..as in, "Max, that was an epic crap, good dog!" Me < Cool
I'll see your uncool vocabulary and raise you that you pretty much have to look at my clothes to figure out what was in style 18 months ago. I bought it all on the clearance rack at Bealles Outlet.

or you're uncool because you actually know who this guy is.. and owned his music.. on tape.

or know why he's naked on stage covered in blood

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
O7OmbiQyBZ6tmUvbu8NDkiE5krGmyx8XR6JLmJRi9I02Wym1QRO2gClj9uk2ZvAX