pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
2/21/18 1:48 p.m.

Not sure, but I think this is a special interior for autcrossing, or perhaps track days?

Link in case you are interested.  

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
2/21/18 1:52 p.m.

Thats super 90s lowrider cover car interior right there.

Robbie
Robbie PowerDork
2/21/18 2:04 p.m.

do not remove the AC from that race car.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
2/21/18 2:10 p.m.

Extensively ruffled and quilted FOR SPEED! I assume those are some kind of low-CoG race seats? laugh

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
2/21/18 2:10 p.m.

I always wanted swivel seats. 

Cousin_Eddie
Cousin_Eddie Reader
2/21/18 2:34 p.m.

All that interior work and a janky ass temperature gauge screwed to the bottom of the dash.

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett MegaDork
2/21/18 3:42 p.m.

I'm in love. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/21/18 3:44 p.m.

Not enough whale penis.

02Pilot
02Pilot Dork
2/21/18 3:48 p.m.

When I'm Supreme Overlord, people even suggesting such abominations will be summarily shot right then and there. Actually professing to like such a thing might - might - get you judged mentally incompetent to be executed and simply sent to the Happy Fun Time Reeducation Gulag.

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
2/21/18 4:00 p.m.

Don't know how I feel about those swivel seats. I like the idea, and while the finish looks good they don't even scream marginally safe. Not usually something I'm concerned with, I've driven sitting on milk crates, but between the hydraulics and local roads, I just see pain. 

I really really like the exterior though, that blue and the smoked designs look fantastic for the age. 

Floating Doc
Floating Doc Reader
2/21/18 4:23 p.m.

I just bought the miata version.  Not really my style, but I got a good buy on the car. It's not so bad that I'm going to make it a priority, I'll be working on some mechanical issues first. 

Nick Comstock
Nick Comstock MegaDork
2/21/18 4:28 p.m.

I was at a hydraulic hopping competition back in the nineties and a guy caught his Buick regal on fire. Instead of trying to put the fire out he was feverishly ripping his brand new custom interior out. 

Priorities.

Floating Doc
Floating Doc Reader
2/21/18 4:30 p.m.

In reply to Nick Comstock :

Now that's funny!

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/21/18 4:59 p.m.

In reply to 02Pilot :

You aren't familiar with lowridets, are you?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YtxIdPT6x9cjWvoxHneVRnMh30SKFxNUsnOD2lymyEuXCYXyyQylIaQcMwmSfscR