1 2
mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
10/22/14 3:25 p.m.

My kid's Vice Principal drove this to work today. She just gained about 1000 awesome points with the sixth grade boys.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Dork
10/22/14 3:34 p.m.

That's hideous.
But yeah, at least 1000 awesome points

pilotbraden
pilotbraden SuperDork
10/22/14 3:35 p.m.

Did she wear a halter top and tight shorts?

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
10/22/14 3:46 p.m.

She's a take no E36 M3 tough as nails type gal. Probably why she does well as a middle school authority figure. She races at the local dirt oval as well. Looking at the sea of mediocrity that is the staff parking lot, her car stands out.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/22/14 3:50 p.m.

A dirt track racing no bullE36 M3 principal girl that drives that camaro? Is she hot? I bet she would destroy a dude in the sack.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Dork
10/22/14 3:58 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:
Yes Please.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
10/22/14 4:32 p.m.

I'm more scared of her than attracted to her, but I can see that the right someone would be very excited.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
10/22/14 4:41 p.m.

This is an appropriate place to shout "PICS OR BANHAMMER!"

I wanna know what the Principal of Vices looks like before I flesh out the rest of this fantasy. Is a Jaime Pressly look-alike too much to hope for?

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/22/14 4:44 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: I'm more scared of her than attracted to her, but I can see that the right someone would be very excited.

Fear is a powerful musk on the right woman. I mean how many times have we all professed wanting to drive something that will likely kill us? Same goes for the ladies.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
10/22/14 5:10 p.m.

One of my math teachers in high school ran a tight, tight ship. You did not talk in her class, you did not screw around, you LEARNED. A disciplinarian. French Canadian, way up the hot/crazy graph on both axes. She also drove a yellow Corvette and liked leather miniskirts. Quite a memorable character, lemme tell you.

Also had a science teacher who drove a fairly new IROC-Z, but he wasn't as cool as the car.

Lancer007
Lancer007 Dork
10/22/14 5:13 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

bgkast
bgkast SuperDork
10/22/14 5:35 p.m.

My kids vice principal drives a 560SL and I'm sleeping with her. .

*my kids are homeschooled.

aircooled
aircooled UltimaDork
10/22/14 5:37 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: ..I wanna know what the Principal of Vices looks like before I flesh out the rest of this fantasy. Is a Jaime Pressly look-alike too much to hope for?..

That's not Jaime Pressly (Joe Dirt's girlfriend / maybe sister) that's Brittany Daniel (his childhood friend).

This is Jaime Pressly:

petegossett
petegossett PowerDork
10/22/14 5:40 p.m.
Keith Tanner wrote: One of my math teachers in high school ran a tight, tight ship. You did not talk in her class, you did not screw around, you LEARNED. A disciplinarian. French Canadian, way up the hot/crazy graph on both axes. She also drove a yellow Corvette and liked leather miniskirts. Quite a memorable character, lemme tell you. Also had a science teacher who drove a fairly new IROC-Z, but he wasn't as cool as the car.

We had a high-school teacher who also drove a new(at the time) IROC-Z, the football coach/boy's PE teacher, but he was an shiny happy person and looked like Captain Kangaroo(100% serious). My greatest vindication of high-school was accidentally nailing him in the nuts from 1/2-way across the gym with the puck when playing floor hockey one day. He did leave me alone from that point on though.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non HalfDork
10/22/14 5:46 p.m.

You all forget she could be a lesbian.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
10/22/14 5:51 p.m.
aircooled wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: ..I wanna know what the Principal of Vices looks like before I flesh out the rest of this fantasy. Is a Jaime Pressly look-alike too much to hope for?..
That's not Jaime Pressly (Joe Dirt's girlfriend / maybe sister) that's Brittany Daniel (his childhood friend). This is Jaime Pressly:

Not surprisingly, I can treat them interchangeably as far as what I need from this fantasy. "In the trailer park" is close enough. In fact, one of her legs could be a machine gun and I can still make it work.

Woody
Woody MegaDork
10/22/14 5:57 p.m.
Sine_Qua_Non wrote: You all forget she could be a lesbian.

This just keeps getting better...

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/22/14 6:01 p.m.
Woody wrote:
This just keeps getting better...

I was trying to work out the downside myself.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
10/22/14 6:03 p.m.

She's married to a guy, but the world is a funny place sometimes......

GCooper
GCooper Reader
10/22/14 6:23 p.m.

Wouldn't she be driving a Forrester then?

SEADave
SEADave Reader
10/22/14 7:03 p.m.

As much as I appreciate seeing any 2nd gen F-body that looks clean and gets used, why must people do THAT to them?

Woody
Woody MegaDork
10/22/14 7:06 p.m.

In reply to SEADave:

You leave her alone.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/22/14 7:38 p.m.

She's got a mullet, right?

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UberDork
10/22/14 7:44 p.m.
GCooper wrote:
Wouldn't she be driving a Forrester then?

HEY NOW!

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte SuperDork
10/22/14 7:48 p.m.

In reply to mazdeuce: Do they allow spanking at his school? Please?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KVBNqs9Tz2FySeROQXtec9Jh9OFiWlecQ7i4A67jQhfBRJi0jE2cqx2DwuoYu1Gh