1 2 3
Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
7/19/10 7:02 p.m.

Just don't name it Lucas. It may one day inexplicably burst into flames.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
7/19/10 8:26 p.m.
93celicaGT2 wrote:
P71 wrote: I dunno about that. Einstein actually responds to his name like a dog and will come running. He is not a normal cat though.
Mr. Peach does the same.

So does Binky. Hey, it wasn't MY idea. A 7 year old has some weird ideas about pet names.

A cat named Lucas; since cats rarely work that would be appropriate.

Salanis
Salanis SuperDork
7/19/10 9:01 p.m.

The girlfriend has decided on Toyo. It's reasonably cute, fairly original, easy to say, and different from the dog's name.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe Reader
7/20/10 9:33 a.m.

Thats a good one. Cats need a vowel at the end of there name. Lon "A", Scoobe "Y"

They pickup on that. I have some seriously weird names for my show cats as all the normal ones they are all taken.

Kahn Kanile'a Corinthian for my Coon is the worst.

nocones
nocones Reader
7/20/10 9:37 a.m.

Name it Reliant...

pez222
pez222 New Reader
7/20/10 9:52 a.m.

This reminds me of a TFLN: "My 8 year old wants to name our new cat "Fur Burger". how do i explain that this is not really appropriate?"

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
7/20/10 10:17 a.m.
Salanis wrote: The naming of cats is a curious matter...

Well, if your gonna go there, then you're gonna have to use Mungojerrie or Rumpelteazer!

How about Ms. Mistoffelees?

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
7/20/10 12:32 p.m.

I'm pretty fond of "E36 M3 head." Mrs. poo wouldn't let me name the last kitteh that, so I just walk around calling all of them that now.

pilotbraden
pilotbraden Reader
7/20/10 12:39 p.m.

When I was but a lad the old man that maintained the apartments nearby had a cat named "L'il E36 M3". All of the neighborhood kids loved that cat.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo SuperDork
7/20/10 1:42 p.m.

When I was a kid the neighborhood drunkard had a cat named Sparky. Pretty crazy cat as I recall.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
7/20/10 1:56 p.m.

My brother had a cat in college named "TK." Kitty was already named when they got him, and they didn't know what it stood for, so it quickly became "Tard Kitty."

mndsm
mndsm HalfDork
7/20/10 2:13 p.m.

The cat that Mrs mndsm brought into the relationship is imagintively named "Kitten". The only real caveat to that is that you need to over-enunciate the T's. so it's kiTTen.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
7/20/10 3:41 p.m.
pez222 wrote: This reminds me of a TFLN: "My 8 year old wants to name our new cat "Fur Burger". how do i explain that this is not really appropriate?"

Winz.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6itGWr4cbP4kUQCAZo5kRsK4DKrCqrpbeiROM8x6bUCHs1byfhn6IQSPlXZqP2Za