DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade UltraDork
6/7/13 12:54 p.m.

I browse GovDeals.com a lot, and this the nicest thing I've seen in awhile.

Link To Ad

clownkiller
clownkiller Reader
6/7/13 5:10 p.m.

35k$ for a drug dealer car......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Maserati-Quattroporte-Executive-GT-Sedan-4-Door-2006-maserati-quattroporte-executive-gt-sedan-4-door-/251286701739?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a81dac6ab&vxp=mtr

Govdeals is overpriced. Love to sell on there. : )

pres589
pres589 SuperDork
6/7/13 6:03 p.m.

I bet it has been well maintained! These cars surely take abusive ownership well and this is quite a deal. Look at those wheels!

Aeromoto
Aeromoto HalfDork
6/7/13 6:31 p.m.

The styling of a 1990s Buick, the maintenance cost of a Ferrari, and a faster depreciation rate than a Chrysler Sebring with bad head gaskets. Where do I sign up?

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo HalfDork
6/7/13 9:51 p.m.

Weird, I just passed one on the freeway going home from work.

gamby
gamby UltimaDork
6/8/13 7:24 p.m.

In reply to DoctorBlade:

I'm thinking the blue book figure they have on it is a wee bit optimistic. Those cars depreciate like Wile E. Coyote holding a "Yipe!!!" sign before he plunges off of a cliff.

Factor in that a drug dealer might not be as fastidious about maintenance and then there's the issue of those hideous wheels and that car isn't exactly a bargain.

Then there's the issue of owning a $35k car that has a clutch that costs $7k to replace.

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade UltraDork
6/8/13 7:31 p.m.
gamby wrote: In reply to DoctorBlade: Then there's the issue of owning a $35k car that has a clutch that costs $7k to replace.

It'd be fun until you burn it out.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
D7OvJHIzTnJfT1pYnCuF3ul0TqDNMsNGUQTNgfUgTpTEzTV7ui41ANF1p9sI1fq7