barefootskater
barefootskater SuperDork
12/22/19 9:41 p.m.

My 3yo is up well past his bedtime. We have a house full of family for the holidays so this is to be expected. 
while we were all in the other room doing Christmas stuff he opened the fridge and got out the leftover pizza and ate 3 friggin slices, crust and all. By himself. 
it's no wonder he's growing so fast. 

mad_machine
mad_machine MegaDork
12/22/19 9:54 p.m.

well, he has good taste in food

RX Reven'
RX Reven' SuperDork
12/22/19 10:12 p.m.

Have your plunger locked and loaded!!!

I’ve got two sweet daughters (12 and 15) and they routinely clog the toilet (because California) so I’ve got a high diameter / low flow toilet staged in my garage that will be installed in the next few days.

Cute kid but looks are deceiving, he may hold and deploy an overwhelming assault on your plumbing system when you’ve got a lot of people in your house…keep your plunger locked and loaded.

Jay_W
Jay_W Dork
12/22/19 11:37 p.m.

When our kid was 3, he got in the driver seat of our 26' rv, put it in N and somehow released the parking brake when he was camping with his mom and I had to be at work (I'd like to think had I been there it woulda been wheelchocked but who knows). The tree stopped it from rolling backwards over an embankment and it missed a Rangerover by a couple feet so the only damage was to the back bumper and a few years off his parents' lifespans. Yours opened the fridge and ate pizza? Damn that's cute! Count yer blessings! Oh and +1million on the plunger protocol. 

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
12/23/19 5:50 a.m.

Is that his PEG (Pizza Eating Grin)? Cute kid. 

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr UberDork
12/23/19 8:54 a.m.

That's awesome. I love it when little kids start adulting.

Toyman01
Toyman01 MegaDork
12/23/19 9:26 a.m.

Apparently you need to feed the kid more at meals. 

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
12/23/19 9:39 a.m.

Good on him for showing initiative! 

Sharp dresser too!

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
12/23/19 9:43 a.m.

I have a 5 year old and a 2.5 year old at home. They are both good eaters, some days more than others, but one day they were both just voracious and I couldn't feed them enough at lunch. I sent this exact text to my wife:

"I can't even keep up with these kids they're so hungry. Four oranges three packets of ramen one avocado and all the leftover cauliflower gone and they're looking at me funny. I might be in danger. If you find leftover meat in the fridge later don't eat it."

Jay_W
Jay_W Dork
12/23/19 10:16 a.m.

In reply to dculberson :

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
12/23/19 10:30 a.m.

In reply to Jay_W :

"those must be the miners!"

"oh yeah, they must be like three years old."

"Not minors, miners!"

"You lost me."

Might not be verbatim, that's from memory. I could probably recite that movie. So good.

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
12/23/19 11:49 a.m.

You get mad if he took three slices of pizza from the fridge and fed them to the dog or tossed them in the trash, but not if he ate them.

barefootskater
barefootskater SuperDork
12/23/19 1:28 p.m.

In reply to T.J. :

That's fair. Usually its his little sister that gives her food to whatever animal is around.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
12/23/19 1:41 p.m.
dculberson said:

In reply to Jay_W :

"those must be the miners!"

"oh yeah, the must be like three years old."

"Not minors, miners!"

"You lost me."

Might not be verbatim, that's from memory. I could probably recite that movie. So good.

I absolutely cannot Place the movie but I feel like I should be able to. What was it?

Op: he didnt waste it. Be proud.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
12/23/19 1:54 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

Galaxy Quest.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zfEZnAkalTaaDAgi5FNaQvYpIJkk3CX5j0Ros8ebDR7iEgmAnnFubOijodmbqxbg