davidjs
davidjs New Reader
12/15/09 7:37 a.m.

I couldn't find this, apologies if it's a repost... More photos in the link...

Daily Mail said: This is the terrifying moment a British photographer cheated death as an out-of-control drag racing car careered towards him out of control. Andy Willsheer kept snapping even as the 250mph car spun towards the crash barrier at Pomona Raceway in California. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1234929/Cheating-death-The-moment-British-photographer-narrowly-escapes-crushed-runaway-drag-race-car.html#ixzz0ZlRgktTm

I probably would have at least ducked! This isn't like getting run into by a football player!

cwh
cwh SuperDork
12/15/09 8:06 a.m.

Yeah, it's a repost, but that's OK. Saw the series of shots that he took, and my opinion is that he either has great big brass ones or a death wish. That car was not standing still when he got that picture.

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade New Reader
12/15/09 12:44 p.m.

I'd rather that not be the last thing on my Camera....

Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
12/15/09 4:11 p.m.

This is the shot that really got my attention....

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo SuperDork
12/15/09 4:18 p.m.

I think that's the one that got his attention too, as that seems to be about the time he actually did move out of harms way.

HiTempguy
HiTempguy Reader
12/15/09 10:40 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: I think that's the one that got his attention too, as that seems to be about the time he actually did move out of harms way.

Wow, this shot is turning out great with how far I have the camera zoomed in! Uh, oh, wait a minute...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
j1xnl9b4alJaSl4cSWR29abWrW4XAhfO9LsJoIQHGH2bShcCPg0sPqAmk0ujs5u0