1 2
P71
P71 SuperDork
6/29/09 9:00 a.m.

Just in case anybody up here missed it, some GRM'ers are getting together up here on July 5th. We're autocrossing on Sunday morning with the Oregon Region PCA at PIR (wherethefmi is going to co-drive my RX-7, anybody else needs to find their own ride ) and afterwords we're heading over to Nashco's to see the amazing AWD Hybrid Fiero West Coast Challenge car. If anybody else wants to come or meet up for lunch or whatever let us know. (fiat22turbo is close by, anybody else?)

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
6/29/09 9:47 a.m.

P71 is authorized to speak for me in this matter

rebelgtp
rebelgtp Dork
6/29/09 10:11 a.m.

d'oh wish I could make it guys but I'm in the middle of a move out here on the east side of the state this coming weekend. Hope you guys have fun and hope someone takes photos of the get together. Maybe if there is another next year I will have the Olds going and can drive it down.

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
6/29/09 11:42 a.m.

In reply to P71: How much am I looking at for this event BTW?

Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
6/29/09 11:58 a.m.

Jessica is trying to schedule a camping trip for the holiday weekend. We used to go camping all the time, but lately I've been consumed by deadlines, so she's forcing her hand and getting me out of the garage for a couple of days. Looks like we get to pack up and head home early Sunday to show you knuckleheads around.

I'm looking forward to it...this is another soft deadline to force me to work retarded hours to get things more ready-er to show off. For those that don't know what the hell project we're talking about, here's the build thread:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/west-coast-2009-challenger-awd-fiero-hybrid/10519/page1/

Bryce

P71
P71 SuperDork
6/29/09 8:01 p.m.

wherethefmi, check your emails.

Bryce, see you there!

P71
P71 SuperDork
6/30/09 8:07 p.m.

Anybody else? Supposed to be great weather!

ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 Reader
7/1/09 6:53 p.m.

Hmmm...sounds like fun! Of course I made a plan to get together with my sister on Sunday afternoon before I read this thread. Perhaps I can shift things around...

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
7/1/09 6:57 p.m.

It's your sister I'm sure she'll under understand

P71
P71 SuperDork
7/1/09 7:27 p.m.

Autocross is done by 1, you'll have plenty of time to do both

P71
P71 SuperDork
7/2/09 9:22 a.m.

ORPCA has a really low car count for this one, so they opened up registration through 11PM today. Hint-hint!

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
7/2/09 2:24 p.m.

hey where's the start point on this course, I'm assuming its not straight into the skid pad. I wonder if they'll let me get in a fun run with the van with that low of a car count

zipty842
zipty842 New Reader
7/2/09 2:38 p.m.
P71 wrote: ORPCA has a really low car count for this one, so they opened up registration through 11PM today. Hint-hint!

i didn't want to know that, now I've got to think about taking the DP car up there :P

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
7/2/09 2:39 p.m.
zipty842 wrote:
P71 wrote: ORPCA has a really low car count for this one, so they opened up registration through 11PM today. Hint-hint!
i didn't want to know that, now I've got to think about taking the DP car up there :P

Why think about it? just do it!!!

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo SuperDork
7/2/09 5:16 p.m.

I have a full weekend planned of working on the aPorscheion so I probably won't make it out. I could talk to the better half about inviting you guys over if you're in the SE part of Portland. Hell, you could help me sand! LOL

zipty842
zipty842 New Reader
7/2/09 7:12 p.m.

In reply to wherethefmi:

only because it's so close to Packwood weekend, and i'm broke

P71
P71 SuperDork
7/2/09 8:43 p.m.

Come on fellas, at least come hang out. It's free to watch

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
7/2/09 9:31 p.m.

I'll be sporting my grm T and a minivan I'll be impossible to spot

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo SuperDork
7/2/09 11:04 p.m.

Unfortunately, I'm behind schedule on da Porsch so I can't loose the time. I'm shooting to make the Corvette club autocross on the 2nd of August.

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
7/4/09 8:26 p.m.

Okay me and the wife decided that it'd be best if she stays home, considering the kiddos are only 21mo and 10mo old we figured they'd have a miserable day. Sooooo that means I can just have fun!!!

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
ThunderCougarFalconGoat New Reader
7/4/09 10:27 p.m.

I hate you guys. No, I really do. Somebody is going to get their voyage terminated tonight because I have to miss this. Do you really want that on your conscience? lol

P71
P71 SuperDork
7/5/09 7:56 a.m.

Heheheheheee.... The idea that us autocrossing without you is going to make you play the meow game on the water is hilarious.

Shoulda been in Longview though John. Some jerk lit off TWO emergency flares from his house. I really wanted to still be active duty to go bust his ass...

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
7/5/09 7:24 p.m.

Okay that was a blast, ans nashco that fiero IS going to be awesome, what amazes me is your comprehension of all that wiring Mike you better let me know where you post all those pics!

P71
P71 SuperDork
7/5/09 8:00 p.m.

On my blog Tony:

http://pacnwracingscene.blogspot.com/

I'm working on them now

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
7/5/09 8:25 p.m.

cool and how'd that vid of you turn out?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
R1QGkTfohkBC63Lr4k2mGnPA3UR07OTJ8tFDWq13yqOJ7Kpe7B0T5CmSWesXzU1v