1 2
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair SuperDork
11/14/09 7:33 p.m.
DrBoost wrote: I'm with Joey. I've been here a long time and I can't imagine this place every getting THAT bad, but stuff like that do make me wince. If stuff like that goes on too much, we become like those other forums.

yeah, this thread has more boobs than the entire history of the GRM boards. i got nothing against boobs, but i don't think they belong on the GRM board. just like i'm glad GRM doesn't take ad money from boner pill companies. there's a time and a place for everything, and my time on the GRM board isn't for looking at boobs.

having said that, i'll not hesitate to offer "PIITB" when i think it's an appropriate response.

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
11/14/09 8:52 p.m.

PIITB is almost an inside joke...Someone else is not going to get the meaning of it. I love boobs. I mean really love boobs. The GRM board doesnt need them though. I hear, but Im not positive on this one, so dont quote me, but I hear that there are alot of places on the interwebs to look at boobs. Crazy as it sounds, I think its true.

Joey

Appleseed
Appleseed Dork
11/14/09 9:44 p.m.

No Miata.

PIITB is the answer.

therex
therex SuperDork
11/15/09 3:36 p.m.

Hey, maybe you fuddy duddies didn't notice but this is the off topic forum, where it's only mostly not off-color.

It's not like it's all /b/ in here...besides, the images were relevant and timely.

oldsaw
oldsaw HalfDork
11/15/09 4:12 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
DrBoost wrote: I'm with Joey. I've been here a long time and I can't imagine this place every getting THAT bad, but stuff like that do make me wince. If stuff like that goes on too much, we become like those other forums.
yeah, this thread has more boobs than the entire history of the GRM boards. i got nothing against boobs, but i don't think they belong on the GRM board. just like i'm glad GRM doesn't take ad money from boner pill companies. there's a time and a place for everything, and my time on the GRM board isn't for looking at boobs. having said that, i'll not hesitate to offer "PIITB" when i think it's an appropriate response.

So, it's OK to discuss the PIITB option, but not to look at her assets.

Got it......

Woody
Woody SuperDork
11/15/09 8:05 p.m.

May I remind you all that the original post was about sausage and peppers...

skruffy
skruffy Dork
11/16/09 12:43 a.m.

Man up nancy boys. The internet is for grownups. This site is about as PG as it gets, this thread included.

However, the board has been getting noticeably more off topic lately and there's plenty of other forums where that sort of thing is the norm. Not that I found this thread the least bit provocative (the internet really has ruined me) but I can see how people who browse with kids would be upset.

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
11/16/09 12:54 a.m.

Hey! Angry and doc! Have you ever been called a fuddy duddy or a Nancy boy before?

Joey

Kramer
Kramer HalfDork
11/16/09 7:43 a.m.

Have you ever seen Jimmy Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship? Think of that while watching Giada's cooking show. Add in your own beeps, along with the "mmms" that she says, and you're almost in a Cinemax show.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve SuperDork
11/16/09 9:39 a.m.

Does she really have that much competition?

bamalama
bamalama Reader
11/16/09 10:21 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: I can hear the "OOOooohhh Gaaaad, Ooooh Gaaad, OOoooh yeah, Ooooh right on dah farhead." Wait. Nevermind. Maybe both of them are too utterly annoying.

That's so funny I just read it out loud for maximum lulz. My wife was somewhat amused.

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
11/16/09 10:43 a.m.
bamalama wrote:
poopshovel wrote: I can hear the "OOOooohhh Gaaaad, Ooooh Gaaad, OOoooh yeah, Ooooh right on dah farhead." Wait. Nevermind. Maybe both of them are too utterly annoying.
That's so funny I just read it out loud for maximum lulz. My wife was somewhat amused.

When i read it in my head it's the chick from Fargo I hear, not rachael Ray.

Joey

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
11/16/09 10:56 a.m.
joey48442 wrote:
bamalama wrote:
When i read it in my head it's the chick from Fargo I hear, not rachael Ray. Joey

I'm surround by midwest drawl daily. Therefor, i actively avoided reading that.

Duke
Duke SuperDork
11/16/09 11:07 a.m.

I doubt that anyone has ever called Francis McDormand a "chick", ever..

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Dork
11/16/09 11:20 a.m.
Woody wrote: May I remind you all that the original post was about sausage and peppers...

\

Woody

Obviously nobody has seen sausage being stuffed.

Autolex
Autolex HalfDork
11/16/09 4:47 p.m.

Did I just hear a call for the best threesome in the world... Giada, Rachael, and they both cook me dinner first?!

BAMF
BAMF Reader
11/16/09 10:20 p.m.
Duke wrote: and a mouth that looks like she could swallow a canteloupe whole.

There are those who value such talents. Just sayin'.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LnwnCEBKh1j0Ln90VwEfjm00kHV0iuHhWareAWdswcMwkjprVB2BjoHG7NCvTVMv