1 2 3
SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
4/2/14 3:09 p.m.

There was some in the back of my 87 year old mother's dresser drawer when I helped her move last year. I think it had been there since 1967.

Does that count as proper storage?

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
4/2/14 3:10 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote:
Woody wrote:
Yes!!!! Finally someone else who has seen that sketch.

I'd seen it too, first thing I thought of when I saw the title

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
4/2/14 3:20 p.m.
slantvaliant wrote: Before you advertise a particular use, you might want to check state and federal laws concerning paraphernalia.

And especially federal laws. Any commerce crossing state lines is subject to their regulation. If a state were to name a product of your's "Paraphernalia", it would be a quick cease and disist order along with the FBI rolling into your office.

Moral of the story, some E36 M3 is just best left alone.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UberDork
4/2/14 3:26 p.m.

I do not store it in a small tupperware away from light.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof PowerDork
4/2/14 4:29 p.m.

The stuff is damp, and mold is your enemy. That is, if it's around long enough to go moldy.

Jarod
Jarod Reader
4/3/14 9:22 a.m.

I've been told turkey bags and mason jars.

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
4/3/14 9:58 a.m.

During my youth, my father kept his in a zip-lock bag in the freezer. Granted, this was 25+ years ago... thoughts may have changed since then.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UberDork
4/3/14 11:33 a.m.

My berkeleying brother used to hide his stash in my coat pockets.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
4/3/14 11:49 a.m.
spitfirebill wrote: My berkeleying brother used to hide his stash in my coat pockets.

Is he a police officer now?

Mitchell
Mitchell UltraDork
4/3/14 12:08 p.m.

Large quantities? Perhaps you can read about storage of fresh cut salads. The packaging uses layered films that reduce condensation and allow just the right gas exchange. They are also injected with CO2 to prevent oxidation and decay. In fruits and veggies, free water and warm temperatures are your enemies. I imagine that it is the same for this product.

RX Reven'
RX Reven' HalfDork
4/3/14 1:52 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
spitfirebill wrote: My berkeleying brother used to hide his stash in my coat pockets.
Is he a police officer now?

Hehehehe...well played.

donalson
donalson PowerDork
4/3/14 4:58 p.m.

my in-laws kept it in old style black plastic 35mm film canisters inside a crown royal bag and in the corner/under the waterbed...

damn hippies...

hotrodlarry
hotrodlarry HalfDork
4/3/14 8:15 p.m.

let me go ask my neighbor...

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
11/8/17 8:10 a.m.

Zombie canoe?

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
11/8/17 8:17 a.m.

John Welsh
John Welsh MegaDork
11/8/17 8:30 a.m.

Zombie deleted. 

Move along, nothing to see here. 

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
11/8/17 8:36 a.m.

Dang, I was hoping to read about some new storage tote solution like Amazon uses.

JtspellS
JtspellS SuperDork
11/8/17 8:55 a.m.

I've been told by a reliable source that there are smell proof bags out there now that work great for privacy reasons.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/8/17 9:17 a.m.

I thought the traditional storage location was inside a ziploc baggie with the air sucked out, between the covers of your original fold-out LP of Zeppelin IV.

Basil Exposition
Basil Exposition SuperDork
11/8/17 9:25 a.m.
Duke said:

I thought the traditional storage location was inside a ziploc baggie with the air sucked out, between the covers of your original fold-out LP of Zeppelin IV.

Oh E36 M3!! [Runs off to check record collection that hasn’t been used since the early 80’s when the turntable died]. 

In case anyone needs to keep their coffee fresh but doesn't want any um... dogs to smell it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXKD1B2/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1IMMCSZFILPFT

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
11/8/17 11:02 a.m.

I was surprised to see I posted in this thread.  

My brother is not a cop, just a retired stoner.  

NEALSMO
NEALSMO UberDork
11/8/17 11:29 a.m.

I don't keep it in prescription pill bottles in a cigar box.  So I can't tell you that works really well.

Don't put large quantities in Rubbermaid bins though.  The UPS guy might pick them up and deliver them to another address.  Not only that, the quantity keeps steadily dropping as it moves through the legal system  So I've heard.

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
11/8/17 11:38 a.m.

Mason jars for easy access, vacuum bags for long term storage or transport, after a proper cure. 

DON'T smoke that old stash you found in your parents vinyl records, a loose sealed baggy is NOT proper long term storage and it will make you sick. 

Not like I was in the industry or anything. 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
11/8/17 2:06 p.m.

I know nobody here knows, but what have you heard other people say is the problem with your weed getting dried out?   I mean you are going to burn it anyway.    

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xU2KTkaDPSygo09YiRVDeW2LBQsWnzlUmMsNGMEsIZ68VnorUhbh3uTjkk2nn9b3