pinchvalve (Forum Supporter)
pinchvalve (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
7/24/21 9:58 a.m.

It's time for the car show once again. On the way into Pittsburgh I had to laugh at the number of Fiat broken down blocking traffic, sorry I couldn't get a picture. I parked pretty far away and I'm walking up to the entrance now. 

7/24/21 10:05 a.m.

The Ford booth is up first and man did they kill it. Shelby GT 350 and GT 500 in the booth along with the new Mach one and a Mustang MachX and of course the new bronco. I think there might of been some other SUVs around as well but who cares. 

7/24/21 10:29 a.m.

I think Corvette is the featured marque because there are about 300 of them here, never seen so many before. 

7/24/21 10:29 a.m.

Oops, realized my 2012 typo, shouldn't walk and type. 

7/24/21 10:37 a.m.

Hondas up next, including a friend's CRX race car. Some interesting options from Honda. 

same company built both LOL. 

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
7/24/21 12:28 p.m.

Keep it coming, please!

We, the gf and I, almost came to Pittsburg this year for my birthday (18th), and this was something we were thinking about attending. Ended up in DC instead. Maybe next year!

Furious_E (Forum Supporter)
Furious_E (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
7/24/21 1:10 p.m.

This is an event I really need to get back to someday, SWMBO and I went about 10 years ago and even she had a blast. Keep the pics coming!

preach (fs)
preach (fs) HalfDork
7/24/21 3:02 p.m.
Furious_E (Forum Supporter) said:

This is an event I really need to get back to someday, SWMBO and I went about 10 years ago and even she had a blast. Keep the pics coming!

I went in 2019. Fantastic. So sad that I grew up there and never went to the early ones.

7/24/21 6:51 p.m.

Uploads kinds crapped out, so I'll post all the pics when I can. But here are a few. 

7/27/21 11:43 a.m.

Finally got the rest uploaded. I ran out of time and battery at the same spot among the VWs, so I missed a lot of the German cars.

https://www.yogile.com/2021pvgp

I want this thing though:

hybridmomentspass
hybridmomentspass Reader
7/27/21 3:18 p.m.

THANK YOU!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Z4kayYGk2ovGvESCGkZFpaW1yvBUQ2KnleJIy6wfBdOtdT9FDypbtNFIg7cUCppy