russde
russde Reader
10/1/22 2:18 p.m.

Just an FYI for anyone on the fence.

Wrenchers.com has the BL-7000SLX and the 5000 on sale, the 7000 is $1235 right now which is the lowest I can find.

I had never heard of them, but BBB rates them well, and a scam check website (that I can't remember right now) gave them a clean bill of health.

I'll be a guinea pig, I can always do a charge back on my CC.

Free shipping too.

secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
10/1/22 4:28 p.m.

Can anyone confirm if the 7000 or 5000 models will fit between the front & rear wheels on a NA Miata and have enough room to function? 

The length for both are shown as 70" while the 3500 is 62.5". Measuring, it is 66" between the nearest faces of the tires at mid height, but 70" along the ground gives about 3.75" vertical from the ground to the front & rear tires.  The 3500 model would only work for the NA while the 7000 model should be able to lift anything in my current or (currently) planned fleet.

russde
russde Reader
10/1/22 4:55 p.m.

Not sure on the NA, Miata.net has some folks that showed pics of the 7000 under a NC, which is what I was concerned with...maybe extrapolate the wheel base difference?

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
10/1/22 5:51 p.m.

We use a 5000 for our NA Miata. 

Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself
Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself PowerDork
10/1/22 6:01 p.m.

In reply to russde :

If the address on the website is correct, that's the BendPak location in Theodore, AL.

10/1/22 6:47 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Thanks Tom!  Appreciate the confirmation.

In reply to russde :

I found this thread on miata.net that indicates the 5000SLX and 7000SLX are the same length and work with the NA.  See Post #46.  Thanks for posting about the sale.  Gonna go risk my credit card info...

10/1/22 7:50 p.m.

Credit card risked. Two purchase attempts were made and rejected so I quit. A minute or two later I got a fraud alert text from the card company followed by a text from the card company with specifics for one order and asking if I made the purchase attempt. Responded yes to the text, then got another text saying the issue was resolved followed by another text saying they approved a purchase over my credit limit & I might be declined for future purchases until I made a payment to get below my credit limit.  Called the card company and there were 3 purchase attempts through the website. Ultimately one was allowed & the others declined.  We'll see how it turns out...

TJL (Forum Supporter)
TJL (Forum Supporter) Dork
10/1/22 8:31 p.m.

I got mine on sale from home depot online.  Worked out perfect. Even got a 6 month zero interest deal. 

russde
russde Reader
10/4/22 6:56 p.m.

Got notification of shipping today....and just received an email from fedex, with a tracking number

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/4/22 7:38 p.m.
TJL (Forum Supporter) said:

I got mine on sale from home depot online.  Worked out perfect. Even got a 6 month zero interest deal. 

HD currently shows that at $1815

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/4/22 7:51 p.m.

Do you have a link to the sale?

The only listing I am finding on Wrenchers.com for the 7000 is  $1815

russde
russde Reader
10/4/22 8:15 p.m.
Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 UltraDork
10/4/22 8:50 p.m.

Are these free shipping for those who have purchased? 

russde
russde Reader
10/4/22 9:06 p.m.

In reply to Teh E36 M3 :

Yes, I think it was free over $299

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/5/22 7:20 a.m.

In reply to russde :

Thank you

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/5/22 3:11 p.m.

FYI...

Wrenchers appears to be legit.

I placed an order, but then got a notice that the 7000 was out of stock and discontinued.  However, they offered me an open box status unit (same warranty, but repackaged), and discounted the price further.

I haven't received the order yet, but so far I am very happy with their customer service and response time.

Not sure if there are other units available at that price or not.

Slippery
Slippery PowerDork
10/5/22 3:21 p.m.

In reply to SV reX :

When I bought mine direct from QuickJack the box was so destroyed by the time it got to me that it might as well had been shipped without a box. I think you got a great deal buying a repacked one, and it will probably arrived in a better box.

russde
russde Reader
10/5/22 3:39 p.m.

In reply to SV reX :

Glad you called and it worked out for you!

russde
russde Reader
10/7/22 5:11 p.m.

2 of 3 boxes arrived today, basically the jacks are here, the power arrives Monday.

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/20/22 1:02 p.m.

In reply to russde :

Did you get the rest of your order?

russde
russde Reader
10/20/22 1:04 p.m.

In reply to SV reX :

I did, forgot to post it, but yes it came in the following Tuesday.

I haven't had time or space to set it all up, but all the pieces are there and I see no shipping damage.

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/20/22 1:41 p.m.

Mine still hasn't arrived. 

Apparently the deal I got because it was an open box also meant that they needed to QC it to make sure it was in good shape, and the warehouse hasn't been able to do that yet. 

Not the end of the world, but I'd sure appreciate if they'd confirm a shipping date. 

dyintorace
dyintorace PowerDork
10/25/22 1:38 p.m.

Just took the plunge. Fingers crossed!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5VSpWHKugtVZ1pvLRLIeRdyAJYZBiKwnjAyYThXgRTBaz2z3l5B400gfyOqhcYWr