Noddaz
Noddaz UberDork
6/26/22 1:07 p.m.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
6/26/22 9:14 p.m.
Indy - Guy said:

What if Horton actually did hear a Who?

He did. The entirety of whoville is on the flower he had. The same whoville that contains the Grinch. It is possible the who he heard was in fact, the Grinch himself. 

slefain
slefain UltimaDork
6/27/22 9:52 a.m.

An older Nissan Sentra weaving through traffic at high speed is being driven by a guy borrowing his girlfriend's car.

and

Does anyone actually register Dodge Chargers or do they all just all have permanent driveout tags now?

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
7/31/22 8:35 a.m.

In reply to slefain :

Pretty sure girls can drive like shiny happy people too.

I still remember getting nearly clipped by someone in a white G6 "merging" across the merge strip at high speed to get around the rest of the traffic in lane.    Hauling ass swerving this way and that to get around traffic.  About three miles up the road, I see the steaming wreck of the Pontiac akilter to a crash barrier at an offramp divider, driver door open, and a young woman standing around holding an obviously broken arm and shouting... something at traffic. 

Random thought:  Food gets more bland the further northwest you go in Europe because spices came to Europe though the Middle East and the further it had to travel, the more expensive it got.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
8/5/22 9:54 a.m.

Fox body Mustangs aren't the terror of the road anymore.  Partially due to attrition, but also I suspect related to their value going up and more of them landing in the hands of collectors.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
8/5/22 10:04 a.m.
slefain said:

Does anyone actually register Dodge Chargers or do they all just all have permanent driveout tags now?

Huh?

Purple Frog (Forum Supporter)
Purple Frog (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
8/5/22 10:11 a.m.

maybe most of them are crashed before the owners get permanent plates.  wink

Duke
Duke MegaDork
8/5/22 10:20 a.m.

21 22 23
Our Preferred Partners
5qUe7vakfjMsA5qjiui5tWzskxT53kShiZG5boClHQGzZwxACucyUEXnen5uaOq5