1 2
Kukulkan
Kukulkan New Reader
7/9/13 3:01 p.m.

The improvements do make things a lot easier, but the coolest improvement by far has to be the addition of Time Trials. The Groups that I was talking about earlier show you where you stand at a glance [so to speak]. They put you into groups with everyone who is in the Top 50%. Then as you run faster, they move you to the next level, Top 10%, then Top 5%, then Top 1%. As far as I can tell, you do have to spend some gold on mods to get to the Top 1%, because everyone else is. They don't differentiate based on car mods.

I don't suppose that android hack will work on my iPhone. Does anyone have one that fits an Apple?

Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
7/9/13 6:47 p.m.

I like the way the service was set up before, but I do see how it could would bother other people. Also I do like the fact how you have to X many trophies in order race/unlock some cars.

driver109x
driver109x HalfDork
7/9/13 10:08 p.m.
RealMiniDriver wrote: Had to google it. Sadly, my device (Motorola RAZR M) isn't compatible.

Just downloaded it on my RAZR M ... seems to work fine with the occasional freezing. Took forever to download though...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PTgG7OrDzY5MZrAvaFwazWqTse5ec8zECk9LHPocscsYcAvpvWMQfiiMMhuXnZfc