1 2 3 4 5
HunterJP
HunterJP Reader
11/17/11 2:54 p.m.

IMAG0779

My office window at work. Recent scores are the ALMS BMW, Ferrari 308, all red Porsche GT3, and Grand Sport Corvette.

I have now run out of window ledge room.

sachilles
sachilles Dork
11/17/11 3:12 p.m.

In reply to HunterJP: You have a whole other row....and you can make a shelf.

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
11/17/11 3:21 p.m.

OK, I was able to nab 5 Hakosuka's (White/green) and all 7 of the all-white Skylines (which they have plenty more of). I scoured every shelf and couldn't find any more of the Hako's, sorry fellas. Emails incoming shortly.

BTW - Same store had 1 each of the new MINI racer in Red and Blue, and the Triumph GT6 racer in Red, Blue, and Yellow. Plenty of White GT3RS's and 1 Blue one. LOTS of Blue Grand Sport Corvette's.

If y'all have any standing requests, I'll gladly pick 'em up. They're $1.09 plus tax out here.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim SuperDork
11/17/11 3:26 p.m.

Dangit, now I'm seriously contemplating stopping at Wallyworld on the way home and check if they've got Hot Wheels.

Mutter, bunch o' enablers around here, mutter...

HunterJP
HunterJP Reader
11/17/11 3:28 p.m.
sachilles wrote: In reply to HunterJP: You have a whole other row....and you can make a shelf.

Other side is public. Not gonna have them that accessible. The shelf idea has already crossed my mind. However, do I really need one here, as well as the ones at home? LOL.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/17/11 3:29 p.m.

Word.

I'll probably pick up what I can for spare Caterhams as well.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/17/11 3:30 p.m.
BoxheadTim wrote: Dangit, now I'm seriously contemplating stopping at Wallyworld on the way home and check if they've got Hot Wheels. Mutter, bunch o' enablers around here, mutter...

Kmart is WAY better. They have exclusive colors and such.... only problem is they also have collector events so if you go at the wrong time, they're cleaned out.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
11/17/11 3:42 p.m.
Javelin wrote: Triumph GT6 racer

TR6 or (please, please, please, please) a for-real GT6?!?!?!

gamby
gamby SuperDork
11/17/11 3:56 p.m.
Javelin wrote: OK, I was able to nab 5 Hakosuka's (White/green) and all 7 of the all-white Skylines (which they have plenty more of). I scoured every shelf and couldn't find any more of the Hako's, sorry fellas. Emails incoming shortly. BTW - Same store had 1 each of the new MINI racer in Red and Blue, and the Triumph GT6 racer in Red, Blue, and Yellow. Plenty of White GT3RS's and 1 Blue one. LOTS of Blue Grand Sport Corvette's. If y'all have any standing requests, I'll gladly pick 'em up. They're $1.09 plus tax out here.

I'm good. I grabbed 2 more today at the market where I found my first one.

Hot Wheels cartel around here.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit SuperDork
11/17/11 3:59 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote:
Javelin wrote: Triumph GT6 racer

TR6 or (please, please, please, please) a for-real GT6?!?!?!

I have a feeling it really is the TR6 but I really hope it is a GT6.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/17/11 4:00 p.m.

I don't know.. DO GT6's exist? For some reason I think I have one... or maybe I bought too many Volvos again. I don't know. Also, the Matchbox Toyota 4Runner. I cannot get enough of that thing, just because it's SO spot on for a Matchbox. I tend to buy one every time I see them. It's kinda ridiculous. I should sort out my collection and give you guys an idea of how OCD I am.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit SuperDork
11/17/11 4:13 p.m.

If someone does find a GT6 I will take one.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/17/11 4:14 p.m.

I'll keep that in mind. Apparently the wife wants to go with me on a Hot Wheels run after work.

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
11/17/11 4:15 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote:
Javelin wrote: Triumph GT6 racer

TR6 or (please, please, please, please) a for-real GT6?!?!?!

TR6, sorry!

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
11/17/11 4:19 p.m.

I'm looking for the vintage racer series if you see any of the "good" (ie. road racers), I'd be down for a couple of those as well.

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
11/17/11 4:29 p.m.

E-mails sent to mndsm and Maroon92.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim SuperDork
11/17/11 4:46 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
BoxheadTim wrote: Dangit, now I'm seriously contemplating stopping at Wallyworld on the way home and check if they've got Hot Wheels. Mutter, bunch o' enablers around here, mutter...

Kmart is WAY better. They have exclusive colors and such.... only problem is they also have collector events so if you go at the wrong time, they're cleaned out.

No Kmart near where I'm going after work whereas I'm driving to Wallyworld anyway.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
11/17/11 7:29 p.m.
Javelin wrote:
friedgreencorrado wrote:
Javelin wrote: Triumph GT6 racer

TR6 or (please, please, please, please) a for-real GT6?!?!?!

TR6, sorry!

Oh, well. A boy can dream..

IIRC, I actually got a letter published in GRM about 20yrs ago..I still had my GT6, and after an article on the Spitfire seemed to be half "..use this, this, and that from a GT6..", I wrote something like, "Hey, some of us GT6 guys would still like to use some of those.."

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/17/11 7:59 p.m.

Helluva run tonight. Found me a kenmeri (no worries Javelin, I fully intend on hoarding OG Skylines. I do it with 4Runners too) a Morgan Aeromax(!) a vintage racer p1800 volvo, and some other cool stuff. I managed to find one Caterham that MA$$ gets, and one he can't have.... now I have them in red AND yellow. I'll put pics up if anyone wants to see one in particular.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/17/11 8:06 p.m.

Javelin- you have a money.

Ma$$- lemme know how you wanna work this. I got a yellow Caterham waitin' for ya.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/17/11 8:17 p.m.
NickF40 wrote: I want to know where my v8 corvair got to I just picked up the Kenmeri but I had the Hakosuka for awhile now, was hoping for another scheme. I picked up the ALMS M3, another 510 with a new paint job, ZL1 Camaro, DB9, a Pro Touring Road Runner and I had to, I felt a facepalm when I picked it up but Block's gymkhana Fiesta...hey it has lime green wheels!

I bought that stupid Fiesta too. I hate the guy, but like you said, lime green wheels.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
11/17/11 8:44 p.m.

I must see pictures of the Block Fiesta and the ALMS M3...

I must also haz them.

NickF40
NickF40 Dork
11/18/11 9:30 a.m.

I WANT there it is! lime green!

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/18/11 9:37 a.m.

IDK if that's yours but they did a really horseE36 M3 job on the Ford tampo. Lookit how out of line that pig is!

HunterJP
HunterJP Reader
11/18/11 11:53 a.m.
NickF40 wrote: I WANT there it is! lime green!

Is the BMW new, or old?! NEED.

Haven't seen Block's Fiesta. Need that, too.

1 2 3 4 5
Our Preferred Partners
QVmgdndljYerjUMYzPEv3gvN8jQjzOTfuRwW44B5N9x76EhIbxdBv1AlHp4144IW