3 4 5 6 7
mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
3/5/12 2:01 p.m.
Javelin wrote: I'm desperate for these to come out so I can buy about a hundred of them:

Is that supposed to be a 2012? Because I'm pretty sure I will spend an entire day combing MN and western wisconsin for those.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
3/5/12 2:40 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
Javelin wrote: I'm desperate for these to come out so I can buy about a hundred of them:
Is that supposed to be a 2012? Because I'm pretty sure I will spend an entire day combing MN and western wisconsin for those.

It's already out, and I'm already on the hunt. If you notice, the b pillar is decked out with Japanese Nostalgic Car logo...

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
3/5/12 3:34 p.m.

It was supposed to hit stores at the end of February as a 2012 New Edition. I've been looking everywhere!

(Conversely, we've had the orange 2002 for over a month, and the blue Falcon touring car).

LopRacer
LopRacer Reader
3/5/12 7:28 p.m.

Still on the hunt for the RX7 but found the 2002 and the Falcon mid February.

darkbuddha
darkbuddha HalfDork
3/5/12 8:39 p.m.

I haven't seen anyone post any of these, but I bought a couple of the Vintage Racing series recently (found at a local Publix grocery). My latest was one of these:

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
3/5/12 10:20 p.m.

I've had that for 2 weeks now. Bought the first one I found. I have come across several since then.

Also have that Falcon appleseed posted.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
3/6/12 2:50 a.m.

i also saw a Genesis coupe. Didn't care for the graphics. Monochrome, please.

DustoffDave
DustoffDave Reader
3/6/12 9:06 a.m.
Appleseed wrote: Ford falcon supercar. Found the white one. Must find the blue one.

Saw the blue one at Toys R Us the same time I bought the 2002, but didn't grab it. Maybe I'll sneak back during lunch...

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
3/6/12 9:11 a.m.

I have the blue one somewhere too. I need to get to a toy store or several soon so I can try and get my hands on that rx7.

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
3/6/12 10:51 a.m.

In reply to darkbuddha:

The entire thread is because of those. Search for the "Hot Wheels wanted" thread, too, to see my list of remaining ones I need. That series is just the E36 M3 man. BRE 510, T/A Boss 302 and Javelin, etc, etc.

jde
jde Reader
3/6/12 8:27 p.m.

Javelin, do you happen to have a Vintage Racing Penske Javelin to spare?

Also, Vintage Racing was replaced for this year with a Racing series. Each case will be a different style of racing. The first case was NHRA, which had Snake & Mongoose Funny Cars with the reamaining cars in fictional liveries.

I saw the next case in a local Walmart today. All road racing muscle cars. There's a '69 Bud Moore Mustang, a fictional earlier fastback Mustang, a '94+ pre-wing fictional Trans-Am Mustang, a fictional Javelin, and a George Robinson Hot Wheels-liveried Olds Aurora.

There's also an AE86 in this year's '80's portion of the Decades series. Found a couple while out of town last week.

Will post some pics tomorrow.

For those looking for the M3 GT2, also be on the lookout for a black version. I haven't seen the RX7 or either Falcon in a while. Will keep my eyes out for them.

http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide.html - Handy reference.

http://t-hunted.blogspot.com/ - Brazilian blog that posts a lot of upcoming releases...like now there's a blue RX7 to search for...

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
3/6/12 8:31 p.m.

Fictional Javelin you say??!?!?!

I will pay you for 4 of them. (and 2 of the Bud Moore Mustangs)

(And I don't have any of the Penske ones yet either)

What's with the fake liveries now ought of a sudden?

jde
jde Reader
3/6/12 8:42 p.m.
Javelin wrote: Fictional Javelin you say??!?!?! I will pay you for 4 of them. (and 2 of the Bud Moore Mustangs)

I didn't buy any trading stock today, just 1 of each for myself. I should be able to head back to that WM tomorrow.

Also, if anybody still needs an A-Team van, I have a spare.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
3/6/12 8:47 p.m.

I got a bud moore mustang, but I can't find either of Mark Donohue's cars. I will also gladly pay for them (I only want one of each.)

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
3/6/12 10:11 p.m.

Hot damn . . . I gotta get over to Big Lots and other places. Mrs. Zero is stealing outta my collection, so I have to buy two to keep mine in check.

jde
jde Reader
3/7/12 9:03 a.m.

...and now for the pics:

AE86 - Found at a Walmart last week.

Yesterday's goodies, also from Walmart:

New releases in the Boulevard series. This same case/assortment is supposed to have a Buick Grand National in it too.

What the cards for Muscle set in the Racing series look like:

If anyone has an extra of the red & white Treasure Hunt Tyrrell P34, I'd love to do some trading for it.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero SuperDork
3/7/12 10:15 a.m.

This happens to be one of the most awesome-est threads . . .

Powar
Powar Dork
3/8/12 4:32 p.m.

The RX-7 is out. It has been on my desk at work for a couple of weeks now.

jde
jde Reader
3/9/12 11:25 a.m.

While out and about, I picked up 4 white Falcons for trading stock if anyone's not finding them.

Grizz
Grizz Dork
3/9/12 11:59 a.m.

I also found a 360 Modena mushed into the dirt at a burger king, and yes, I kept it.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
3/9/12 12:34 p.m.
Grizz wrote:

Jealousy . . .

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit SuperDork
3/13/12 8:51 a.m.

I have been looking for one of these, a Speed Machines Citroën C4 Rally. If any has or have found one let me know.

Javelin
Javelin UltimaDork
3/13/12 10:29 a.m.

I finally got 2 of the RX-7's! Man, they are nice.

HunterJP
HunterJP Reader
3/13/12 1:21 p.m.

My wife was looking them up, and said there are BLUE RX-7s now.

mndsm
mndsm UberDork
3/13/12 1:46 p.m.

Yeah... pretty soon my bounty that I had put out for Hakosukas will turn into the bounty for FB's. (I bought 6 hakosukas and 10 kenmeris from Jav, and have subsequently found like another 10 of each. I don't think any other kid in the metro has the Hakos or the Kenmeris. I own them all lol)

3 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KIl0WbzdOsT1ni70ZYqoMs0LAqTLzfPXLdUstMNEtJRMXEYsR8X5RL9CM57zR45t