65 66 67
Jerry
Jerry UberDork
6/9/18 7:14 p.m.

Not a Hotwheel but I haven't shared in awhile.  Got this today while out shopping vintage toy stores on my birthday after the rallycross got flooded out.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
6/11/18 2:59 p.m.

Has anyone found the Euro Speed cars around Columbus Ohio?  My middle son's favorite car is the R8 and I would really like to get him the race car one from that set.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/11/18 3:16 p.m.

I'll keep my eyes pealed in my area. 

Carson
Carson SuperDork
6/11/18 5:05 p.m.

Picked up this in the check out line of the grocery store

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Dork
6/16/18 4:49 p.m.

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Dork
6/28/18 10:24 a.m.

Cousin Eddie - there is a garage sale this weekend at 161 saddle club that supposedly is going to have a bunch of 20+ year old hot wheels. I don't know much more than that. Figured you should know 

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Dork
7/26/18 4:26 a.m.

Wasn't there someone on here looking for one of the Mercedes eurospeeds? Could have sworn I saw that. 

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
8/1/18 8:07 a.m.

Unlike many of you I don't brows the Hotwheels isle every time I go to the store, but this last weekend I was in Chicago visiting extended family and happened to go to two different shops and happened to go through the Hotwheels.  I got one of each of these at thr two different locations.  I was delighted as I have been tangential involved in the GT since the project inception.  I saw the first sketches around December 13

I don't know why it shows rotated.  It appears in the correct orientation on my phone and as saved on my HD.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant UltraDork
8/1/18 8:32 a.m.

Got another '64 Barracuda, this one in red.  Like this:

If they only made a '64 Valiant 4-door in white with a red interior ...

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
9/12/18 1:52 p.m.

Got this over the weekend.  

nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
9/12/18 1:56 p.m.

Wow, need that!!

logdog
logdog UltraDork
9/12/18 7:04 p.m.

Im way more excited about this Tuk-Tuk than I should be.

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
9/12/18 9:36 p.m.

The 50th anniversary zamac line finally showed up at my local wal mart after 3 weeks of seeing the display. I got the mustang and demon today. I need more space now.

65 66 67
Our Preferred Partners
7zAgFwmi1K8zkoHWOd4cAYMydTd7gFyWlbHJRI4bvQno21dIAqaq0WM132JYKFxZ