Jerry
Jerry UberDork
6/9/18 7:14 p.m.

Not a Hotwheel but I haven't shared in awhile.  Got this today while out shopping vintage toy stores on my birthday after the rallycross got flooded out.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
6/11/18 2:59 p.m.

Has anyone found the Euro Speed cars around Columbus Ohio?  My middle son's favorite car is the R8 and I would really like to get him the race car one from that set.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/11/18 3:16 p.m.

I'll keep my eyes pealed in my area. 

Carson
Carson SuperDork
6/11/18 5:05 p.m.

Picked up this in the check out line of the grocery store

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Dork
6/16/18 4:49 p.m.

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Dork
6/28/18 10:24 a.m.

Cousin Eddie - there is a garage sale this weekend at 161 saddle club that supposedly is going to have a bunch of 20+ year old hot wheels. I don't know much more than that. Figured you should know 

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Dork
7/26/18 4:26 a.m.

Wasn't there someone on here looking for one of the Mercedes eurospeeds? Could have sworn I saw that. 

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
8/1/18 8:07 a.m.

Unlike many of you I don't brows the Hotwheels isle every time I go to the store, but this last weekend I was in Chicago visiting extended family and happened to go to two different shops and happened to go through the Hotwheels.  I got one of each of these at thr two different locations.  I was delighted as I have been tangential involved in the GT since the project inception.  I saw the first sketches around December 13

I don't know why it shows rotated.  It appears in the correct orientation on my phone and as saved on my HD.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant UltraDork
8/1/18 8:32 a.m.

Got another '64 Barracuda, this one in red.  Like this:

If they only made a '64 Valiant 4-door in white with a red interior ...

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
9/12/18 1:52 p.m.

Got this over the weekend.  

nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
9/12/18 1:56 p.m.

Wow, need that!!

logdog
logdog UltraDork
9/12/18 7:04 p.m.

Im way more excited about this Tuk-Tuk than I should be.

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
9/12/18 9:36 p.m.

The 50th anniversary zamac line finally showed up at my local wal mart after 3 weeks of seeing the display. I got the mustang and demon today. I need more space now.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
10/7/18 2:22 a.m.
lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
10/7/18 10:12 a.m.

Walked into the Dollar General that is in one of our buildings and was looking for signs of any roof leaks. While walking to the back of the store, there were some Hot Wheels hanging on the end cap of one of the  aisles. I quickly glanced down and noticed the Lotus 7 on the card. Score!!!

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/8/18 7:54 a.m.

Bubble Matic. Blows bubbles. Yes.

nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
11/17/18 1:50 p.m.

Found these today at Target. Pricey for HW but super cool.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
11/17/18 1:52 p.m.
nderwater said:

Those are worth $$ already! Buy them all and sell the extras on eBay.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
11/17/18 6:07 p.m.

In reply to Javelin :

Really? Only half the sellers are above retail on Ebay. Unless it's different out West.

kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
11/17/18 7:05 p.m.
nderwater said:

Oh man, I want that Mazda.  I haven't bought a Hotwheels in years since my kids are 15 and 17, but was looking through the misc bucket at the store today.  Man there's some sweet stuff out there right now.  

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
11/18/18 12:02 p.m.
Appleseed said:

In reply to Javelin :

Really? Only half the sellers are above retail on Ebay. Unless it's different out West.

We haven't gotten them yet out here. If the other Circuit Legends are anything to go by, these will bring between $30-$100 each in about a year and a half.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
11/18/18 1:04 p.m.

Well then, I'm buying them and sitting on them. I forget that Johnny come lately is willing to pay out the nose for such things.

chandler
chandler PowerDork
11/18/18 5:15 p.m.

I’ve ordered all the car culture cases and will continue to do so; they are knocking them out of the park! 

Have you all all seen the car culture transport trucks?

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
11/19/18 10:29 a.m.

In reply to chandler :

I picked up the MOMO one a fre days ago.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UltraDork
11/22/18 12:34 p.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VLLjxozjCsM0zRdmAClRcrAFION4TUuwF1143gieGvHvGuxDsEssaUs9fm0TGElt