1 2
szeis4cookie
szeis4cookie Reader
6/13/14 5:39 p.m.

Sorry I had to miss everyone, but I'm the only one in the house not running a fever. So, on the couch with the kids watching Frozen for the 80th time it is.

Flynlow
Flynlow Reader
6/13/14 10:20 p.m.

Great to hang out with you guys, I had a lot of fun sharing racing and project car stories. Until next time!

johndej
johndej New Reader
6/14/14 9:40 a.m.

Great time also. Managed to get the track to our selves one heat which was good. Hope the rest of ya can make it next time as we seem to have a ton of folks who are local.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
6/14/14 9:46 a.m.

i absolutely hope to make the next meetup. ended up having an invite to an event last night from my brother and we accepted before double checking the calendar. which i hadnt yet penciled in the GRM meetup yet anyways. oops.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
9/7/14 7:02 a.m.

Hey guys. Any of you ever head to the cars and coffee richmond meets? http://carsandcoffeerichmond.com/

My brother in law and his dad always tell me I should come up to the one in Great Falls with them sometime and I want to but thats one heck of a drive for me.

johndej
johndej Reader
9/7/14 11:58 a.m.

I've stopped by from time to time if I have to go out towards short pump that day. Check out their facebook page, tons of pics of past events (yesterday being the most recent). Has been a pretty well behaved crowd and a pretty eclectic mix of cars in and out.

fiesta54
fiesta54 New Reader
9/16/14 8:27 p.m.

In reply to johndej:

I used to go back when it first started. Seems like there's always some drama going on now. I'm also way too lazy to get up that early on a Saturday

Flynlow
Flynlow Reader
9/17/14 7:58 a.m.
fiesta54 wrote: In reply to johndej: I used to go back when it first started. Seems like there's always some drama going on now. I'm also way too lazy to get up that early on a Saturday

Care to explain? No snark intended, I just went to one a little over a month ago and didn't see anything I'd consider drama. Couple people getting on it and breaking the tires loose leaving, but that's every car meet, it seems like.

On another note, how do you all feel about another karting outing? Maybe the electric karts in Midlothian this time?

fiesta54
fiesta54 New Reader
9/19/14 11:14 a.m.

I'm on the Facebook page and it seems like there's a lot of complaining going on. Nothing too serious but nothing I feel like listening to

fiesta54
fiesta54 New Reader
9/19/14 11:15 a.m.

I haven't been to the electric Karting but I've heard good things!

e46potenza
e46potenza Reader
9/19/14 8:09 p.m.

I'd be in... with the only caveat being I work every Saturday and every other sunday. And most Monday's through Friday's. So... yea. Have to make the scraping stop before I do anything else though lol

johndej
johndej Reader
12/9/14 1:18 p.m.

http://www.gforcekarts.com/g-force-experience/deals-specials/

If anyone here was interested, G-force is having their yearly fire sale. 14 races for $99 till Christmas

failboat
failboat UltraDork
12/9/14 6:38 p.m.

Im having a really hard time not buying that.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IqM9XJAvCHWQLszmPP4JQAE7bCptov9dyzc01TuvOVlzWy1Th2CeQ4Ja0sIjqrqN