1 2
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair Dork
5/14/09 10:21 a.m.
Buzz Killington wrote: "cute cat...what it's name?" "annoying customer." "F--- YOU!"

happy scrappy hero pup FTW

16vCorey
16vCorey SuperDork
5/14/09 10:50 a.m.
JThw8 wrote:
mad_machine wrote: I ate at one on a sunday afternoon when we were down in NC. Seemed nice enough then. So NJ has 24 hour diners and the south has wafflehouse?
I'd trade off a few diners for a local waffle house. I loves me some waffle house. Its the breakfast of choice on the BABE rally of course, especially on costume day when noone even seems to notice much that a group of guys dressed like superman are eating some waffles.

I can't wait.

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
5/14/09 12:45 p.m.
16vCorey wrote:
JThw8 wrote:
mad_machine wrote: I ate at one on a sunday afternoon when we were down in NC. Seemed nice enough then. So NJ has 24 hour diners and the south has wafflehouse?
I'd trade off a few diners for a local waffle house. I loves me some waffle house. Its the breakfast of choice on the BABE rally of course, especially on costume day when noone even seems to notice much that a group of guys dressed like superman are eating some waffles.
I can't wait.

Most of the chosen hotels are right next door to WH for a reason ;)

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
5/14/09 1:02 p.m.

I must say, I'm absolutely amazed that I've never been kicked out of a Waffle House. Oh, speaking of Waffle House, my best buddy Mike created this a while back. I'm sad that I couldn't be a part of it. Language warning for softies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXCUJ-yhLYI

If the other dudes in the video look "out of place" it's because...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrJf6PHG1K0&feature=channel

slantvaliant
slantvaliant Reader
5/14/09 2:02 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
Buzz Killington wrote: "cute cat...what it's name?" "annoying customer." "F--- YOU!"

I wonder if the waitress was even supposed to be there?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Dork
5/14/09 2:06 p.m.

My most memorable late night Waffle House experience was when three college age guys were occupying the booth behind us wearing their bathrobes and slippers and lighting cigars with fake hundred dollar bills.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair Dork
5/14/09 4:04 p.m.
slantvaliant wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote:
I wonder if the waitress was even supposed to be there?

on that day, no she was not. and that's the real tragedy here.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Dork
5/14/09 8:59 p.m.

I think getting a waffle thrown in your general direction comes no higher than a 4 on the scale of sucky days had while working at a Waffle House. Me thinks there was somethin' else goin down that lead up to that event.

Wally
Wally SuperDork
5/14/09 9:45 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: I must say, I'm absolutely amazed that I've never been kicked out of a Waffle House. Oh, speaking of Waffle House, my best buddy Mike created this a while back. I'm sad that I couldn't be a part of it. Language warning for softies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXCUJ-yhLYI

Where is an armed waitress when you need one

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LrmVAPHtAwIA1TStwUW47VJvivZOxsQ5ShhLPgPtE0jyZ2Wq6EzR4Rx8a1Dqd8nj